The Fatman: Too many people re-rolling on just one server instead of top ten?

Drakonnen

Good let Bioware kill this game, who gives a crap.

Bioware is not doing what we the player want, and now its biting them in the ***. They waited too long for transfers and now look EVERYONE is quitting cause of dead servers and some are all flocking to Fatman.

In two days when D3 comes out, I BET YOU you will see a HUGE drop in players, its gonna suck if you are on every other server except 3-5 of the high pop ones.

Actually Bioware did EXACTLY what the players wanted - when they *****ed and moaned about queues time being too long, they opened up more servers.

Thats what got them into this mess. They shouldn't have bowed to the QQ crowd and just let the player base equal itself out.

Oh well - live and learn - i'm happy on my server :) and its certainly not the top 5, not even top 10 but plenty of people to keep me busy!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Bioware did EXACTLY what the players wanted - when they *****ed and moaned about queues time being too long, they opened up more servers.

The game needed more servers, but not TOO MANY servers.

There´s more than a hundred american servers.

Thats what got them into this mess. They shouldn't have bowed to the QQ crowd and just let the player base equal itself out.

I think the problem is more nobody logs in to play because they think this game sucks. If people actually liked the game you'd see full servers, because at one point in time people were playing this.

Instead many people are just waiting for their subs to run out.

Good let Bioware kill this game, who gives a crap.

Bioware is not doing what we the player want, and now its biting them in the ***. They waited too long for transfers and now look EVERYONE is quitting cause of dead servers and some are all flocking to Fatman.

In two days when D3 comes out, I BET YOU you will see a HUGE drop in players, its gonna suck if you are on every other server except 3-5 of the high pop ones.

The reason why we have the mass server problems is because people QQ'd at launch that they don't want to wait a devastating 5 min queue time. So Bioware added more servers because the COMMUNITY wanted more. Now the Community is pointing at Bioware for the server problem even though the COMMUNITY wanted it in the first place. When you point your finger at Bioware just remember they're 3 more fingers pointing back at you.

Specific server transfers will be good because that way it will put people from low pop servers into 1 server so we can have more people thus filling up the servers and allowing Bioware to close down those extra servers. If the character transfers were to any server of your choice then we would be back where we started with players on high pop servers wanting to migrate to lower pop servers and players on low pop servers wanting to migrate to high pop servers.

Truthfully, they're a lot of people playing this game, but they were too many servers to start with and now everyone is stretched thin.

Instead of a good distribution of people re-rolling on these servers, now everyone and his brother appears to be re-rolling on The Fatman, so that it is Full with a queue, because no one apparently wants to take second chances by getting burned by ending up on a dead server again.

So, please, at least consider one of the other top ten servers, rather than having 130 people on Fatman's Tython.

Thank you for writing this. I couldn't have come up with a better example of how server transfers will do nothing to help server populations and only make them worse. We need cross server grouping, not everyone ending up on one giant server.

Edited by Ritterific
format