Karagga invisible fire. Workaround?

I know it's not possible for all fights, but we found that if anyone was having issues seeing certain graphics they only get resurrected inside the instance, never release after a wipe.

Mostly where this came into play was 16 man Denova, on Stormcaller/Firebrand. Myself and another guy were supposed to deal with the EMP things and yellow things, but we kept having issues seeing the red mortar circles and the EMPs. Turned out that if we were resurrected instead of releasing, we were able to see them fine.

thats because it takes 30 seconds for some setups to be able to load those graphics off your hard drive and into the ram in order for them to appear immediatly, and once in ram they stay there, unless u release (another horrible thing about the way flashopoints and ops are setup).

if we can find the right files to load into unleashed, and unleashed works they way its suppose to, then we should be able to fix biowares game for them.

i have created multiple tickets, and even threads in he CS forums. i have provided my dxdiag and repaired my install like they wanted to no avail.

im goign to be building a new machine, and i hope that i dont have this problem when i have 4 gigz of crap loaded into imgdisk from unleashed.

thats because it takes 30 seconds for some setups to be able to load those graphics off your hard drive and into the ram in order for them to appear immediatly, and once in ram they stay there, unless u release (another horrible thing about the way flashopoints and ops are setup).

if we can find the right files to load into unleashed, and unleashed works they way its suppose to, then we should be able to fix biowares game for them.

i have created multiple tickets, and even threads in he CS forums. i have provided my dxdiag and repaired my install like they wanted to no avail.

im goign to be building a new machine, and i hope that i dont have this problem when i have 4 gigz of crap loaded into imgdisk from unleashed.

I tried caching files with unleashed, well, all the files that seem to be graphics and raid related. It didn't work for me. Others, (quite a lot of people actually) also can't see the aoe on firebrand/stormcaller, and they have really good machines, so I doubt spending money on better tech will do anything. I think the problem is software related. I think they're not caching the assets that mobs use properly.

Being sent to the start of the instance (after death and on release) rather than being kicked outside would definitely solve this. Penalizing the player twice with loading screens doesn't make a lot of sense, they already get durability loss on their gear.

Edited by Moromillas

Found this little gem in the patch notes and was really excited.

"Addressed an issue that prevented some encounter effects (such as fire or other damaging area abilities) from displaying correctly for some players."

Unfortunately, it doesn't fix anything. Just did both EV and KP, and players (including myself) had problems with Soa phase one, Karagga, and even Annihilator storm protocol graphic. Same thing, it just doesn't show up.

Interesting...I have been fiddling with my graphics setup in game to make all these odd items show up so that I don't miss them and stand in the stupid. If I can't see the stupid, I can't move out of it.