Darth Sion and Immortality

Aurbere

I have always wondered, after playing KOTOR 2 until I memorized every line and plot twist in it, can Sion be killed in battle instead of being talked to death or will he just keep coming back like some bad horror movie?(you know which one)

That's roughly correct, Solrac. Sion kept his body together using the power of his own hatred. He can't be killed in battle- To defeat him, you have to convince him to let go of his hatred.

Ah yes....tricking him into wussing out. I remember the overly dramatic way he fainted/died too now lol.

I found it funny as hell when he said he had feelings for your character. Honestly Sion had been dogging you the entire game and then he basically says.."I love you and hate you..*****.".

I mainly played a male Exile so it rarely happened but it was funny the first time through.

I found it funny as hell when he said he had feelings for your character. Honestly Sion had been dogging you the entire game and then he basically says.."I love you and hate you..*****.".

I mainly played a male Exile so it rarely happened but it was funny the first time through.

Thats why I like the dark side version of convincing him to die.

If my memory serves me correctly DS exile tells sion how much he sucks and how kreia hates him and how she thinks sion is weak and all that other stuff. Sion is like NOOO you lie! When you finally beat him he says the kriea will destroy the exile just like she destroyed him.

DS exile she is a galatic troll/manipulator. :p

Edited by lokdron

If my memoery recalls correctly DS exile tells sion how much he sucks and how kreia hates him and how she thinks sion is weak and all that other stuff. Sion is like NOOO you lie! When you finally beat him he says the kriea will destroy the exile just like she destroyed him.

She is Kreia with Nihilus' power but with a much better way of feeding.

If my memoery recalls correctly DS exile tells sion how much he sucks and how kreia hates him and how she thinks sion is weak and all that other stuff. Sion is like NOOO you lie! When you finally beat him he says the kriea will destroy the exile just like she destroyed him.

Isn't a good a troller as Obi-Wan though. :p The master of Trollseu.

That was not about the sith. It was not even the about Reven, it was for you to see, 'the will of the force'.

The true cost of a path forged in war. The practice forbidden to jedi. It is because you chose to act, even knowing that it was the duty to let destiny take shape. Because you chose to act, he gave up his own battle against them, because he was also Reven. How many of us shared in that single destiny?

May the force be with you...

If I remember correctly (been a while since I beat the KOTORs), Sion's pure hatred kept him alive, right?

Correct. He even mentions it a couple times before he tells you [The Exile] that he shall let go and stop, and rest.

Even though it's been like 3 years since i beat sion i cant figure him out... i mean if he wanted to he could us eventually i mean we cant be that tough and he was invincible and he just gave up.. i mean if he has feelings for us is he desperate enough to die for us? there is no point in killing him self cuz then he wont be alive to hav feelings for us. He could of killed us then got over it.

It is better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all.

Even though it's been like 3 years since i beat sion i cant figure him out... i mean if he wanted to he could us eventually i mean we cant be that tough and he was invincible and he just gave up.. i mean if he has feelings for us is he desperate enough to die for us? there is no point in killing him self cuz then he wont be alive to hav feelings for us. He could of killed us then got over it.

It is better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all.

He is the lord of pain... which means mainly pain to himself. His invulnerability comes at high price, at one point they say something like every bone in his body is broken. To give in, is the only way to safe himself.