MVP...Should it BE Faction based or Game based?

cripse

Here is the question and feel free to rant away. Curently only your team can vote for the MVP (well for those that do). But what about the other team? I know it may seem alittle tratorious but what about most valuable 'player' award? Plain and simple. Anyone that has pvp'd enough knows that once and awhile (but not always the same) a player plays so well that one side backs him/her up (dps/heal/tank...it does not matter) and the other team is like,"*** where did this person come from, and won the match for them". So what do you think? Should MVP votes cater only to your side or MVP for the Game?

-My opion since TOR Warzones are minigames to begin with I think MVP votes should be warzone based and not faction based...IMO....

1) include announcents/notifications in game such as who is carrying the ball, who capped a door, who scored a goal, ect

2) Include these things at the end of the game score board: how many goals each person scored, how many assists, how long did a person carry the ball, ect.

3) each team votes for the mvp on the OTHER team.

Shouldnt be at all.

Voting for other teams MVP is just silly. Ranked WZs come out people will vote for the worst stats (note i didnt say worst player because stats dont tell everything)

What am i saying, people do that already. Voting for the worst had a point when it was worth more comms

Edited by Luciferhawke

1) include announcents/notifications in game such as who is carrying the ball, who capped a door, who scored a goal, ect

2) Include these things at the end of the game score board: how many goals each person scored, how many assists, how long did a person carry the ball, ect.

This is what I am talking about...The person that actually does the 'capping' of the objective, whether it be assisting or scoring in hutball, taking/defending (at gold/plat level defending) objectives in civilwar or/ Novare Coast, Or Capping a door. Also point 2: caring ALOT less on DPS/HEALS per match but kills/objective points per match. Where objective = point A. Therefore, the minigame warzones become minigame based and not team based for MVP ( I know it can be hard sometimes to vote for the person that kicked your arse XXX times).

I would rather vote for the other team's MVP. We have a better perspective on who the other team's MVPs are. When we vote for our own team, we just end up giving pity votes or just voting for our buddies or w/e. Edited by belialle

Every ****** healer always ends up with most of the votes. Whereas if someone does like 400k damage and 60 kills, they might get one.

Your server sounds terrible. Mine functions wonderfully. Votes go to friends, they go to whoever our team feels needs the Valor boost, but often, we use the good old fashion technique of giving it to the person who kicked the most backside in a manner that helped us win. DPS does not mean you win, and in cases such as Huttball, it can even make you lose.

I like this suggestion :)