/A lightsaber and its use...

Knightless

A lightsaber is the weapon of a Jedi Knight...

The use of a lightsaber is far different from the use of a Vibro-blade... The alteration of its form, is not always intended to be dedicated to combat, it is to strengthen the spiritual connection to the force. That focus, is not only a form of strength, it is also directed through actions or inaction; to perceive the world.

For this reason, there are times not to openly display a lightsaber, The ability to go unnoticed follows many of the padfoot ideals, in this way, the use of a lightsaber is not always required to accomplish adept skill.

The connection to the force is the light that guides the order, it is our strength, and defense against the shadows of the world.

May the force be with you...

Edited by Knightless

A lightsaber is the weapon of a Jedi Knight...

The use of a lightsaber is far different from the use of a Vibro-blade... The alteration of its form, is not always intended to be dedicated to combat, it is to strengthen the spiritual connection to the force. That focus, is not only a form of strength, it is also directed through actions or inaction, to perceive the world.

For this reason, there are times not to openly display a lightsaber, The ability to go unnoticed follows many of the padfoot ideals, in this way, the use of a lightsaber is not always required to accomplish adept skill.

The connection to the force is the light that guides the order, it is our strength, and defense against the shadows of the world.

May the force be with you...

and may the dark side set you free

the only time lightsabers don't get displayed is during the galactic civil war when the jedi purge was still in progress

Your heretical Jedi views are for the weak. If you have power, you do not hide it, you brandish it as the weapon it is. True advancement can only be found through conflict.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

In conflict we either adapt or die. You can only survive conflict by becoming stronger. Weakness is stripped away to leave strength.

Through passion I gain strength.

The stronger you become, the more power you gain over your own destiny. The stronger you become, the more you show yourself to be the true leader you are.

Through strength I gain power.

With this power, you master yourself and move on to the next challenge.

Through power I gain victory.

Mastering yourself opens the door to mastering others.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

You will never be a slave again.

The Force shall free me.

Everyone dies.

It's the final and only lasting Justice. Evil exists; it is intelligence in the service of entropy. When the side of a mountain slides to kill a village, this is not evil, for evil requires intent. Should a sentient being cause that landslide, there is evil; and requires Justice as a consequence, so that civilization can exist.

There is no greater good than Justice; and only if law serves Justice is it a good law. It is said correctly that law exists not for the Just but for the unjust, for the Just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar.

I bow to no one and give service only for cause.

Journyman Protectors FTW.

Edited by TheBentOne

A lightsaber is nothing more than the person who wields it.

^This pretty much, a lightsaber is just like a blaster or vibrosword.....its a tool nothing more. The real weapon of a jedi/sith is their ability to use The Force. You can take away a jedi/sith's lightsaber....but then your still ****ed cause they can just thrown things at you, or pick you up and crush your body etc. Jango be lucky, that he didn't get Mace's saber he probably would have gone through a lot worse then a decapitated head.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi