Savage Kick not working in pvp

neocoma

Okay so I got Savage Kick and I though it'd be a nice skill to use in PvP. Well ...that was a mistake.

For all of you who dont know what Savage Kick is: http://www.torhead.com/ability/eOZTLo8

There you go. The ability is only usable on slowed or immobilized targets. Now I thought my snare ability which clearly says it slows my target by 50% for 12 secs is considered a slow. Unfortunately BW doesnt share my thoughts as this spell is entirely useless in a warzone so far as the snare wont count.

Well I could have respecced for the 1 sec root in the rage tree but I'm not even considering going rage just to test it.

I saw, however, a video of Nyan where he performed this kick once! I believe it must be a sorcerer who snared the target or something. Anyway ...from what I've seen so far this ability in PvP? Not working. Good job BW. Second skill I cant use in PvP. Gotta have to test Obfuscate though but somehow I have a bad feeling about this, too.

P.S. BW I want my marauder switched into a sorc or assassin. Till tomorrow. Thanks.

Edited by neocoma

Can't be used in PvP. If any ability says "usable on weak or standard enemies" then it is PvE only. Same thing goes for pommel strike.

Actually it can be used on strong or above targets, same for pommel strike. The damage is reduced however by about a third.

i dont know why BW even bothered giving us pure damage abilities that cant be used against players or bosses

its pretty much a useless ability, i all together unnecessary on the targets that you can use it against, and you cant use it against the targets you want to, pretty much a waste of space imo

i dont know why BW even bothered giving us pure damage abilities that cant be used against players or bosses

its pretty much a useless ability, i all together unnecessary on the targets that you can use it against, and you cant use it against the targets you want to, pretty much a waste of space imo

Yup. But it adds FLAVOR!

I have used it before on NPC's when boonwhoever uses some move but cant find a way to put it into a reliable rotation because as you said, our 50% movement speed debuff dosnt seem to count as "slowed". Even our "immobilize" moves dont seem to flag it.

I don't see how this move could be working properly.

Also the ability "Overwhelm" (100% chance to freeze someone in place for the duration of our "ravage") absolutely dosnt work at all either in PvP. And this one seems like a talent almost exclusively for PvP!

smash/pommel/force scream/kick

all do not work one way or the other in pvp..... its down right STUPID

Other peoples aoe knock back works in pvp but our 1.5sec aoe stun does not? What the hell is with that crap?

yeah i was thinking the exact same thing...inquisitors aoe knocks you back so i figured ours would at least stun them for half a sec or something or knock them back i mean we got nothing really

charge stun 2 seconds

backhand 4 seconds

channeless force grip 3 seconds

force push

then head back into another charge stun

During this we can spam rageless aoe snare, taunt/ aoe taunt and gaurd.

Intimidating roar <--- is this the one that doesn't work?

Gaurd is good for throwing enemies off and protecting carriers.

Aoe taunt that reduces damage everyone takes by 30% if not targeting you counts as protection score for badges

That is still a decent toolbox if you are a jugga, sadly tradeoff is minimal damage output and defensive cooldowns that don't work through all the cc spam.

I am currently rank 35 valor only though : /

Edited by Harower