Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Vector - no children?

Ashu-ri

@CloudCastle

You get the membrosia orbs regardless of gender.

This is true. Then again, considering the *looks* Vector keeps giving my male agent I'm not sure that they're not meaningful either way.

huh..maybe you're onto something with that rumble thinngymagummy.. if joiners are so tuned into the hive, perhaps thats needed to trigger fertility, lots of hive colonies control fertility, at least in females, with pheremones.

ether way, i'd still go to it... honeybee and my agent could show them a thing or two >:3

oh goodness..the fanfic possibilities...ick

huh..maybe you're onto something with that rumble thinngymagummy.. if joiners are so tuned into the hive, perhaps thats needed to trigger fertility, lots of hive colonies control fertility, at least in females, with pheremones.

ether way, i'd still go to it... honeybee and my agent could show them a thing or two >:3

oh goodness..the fanfic possibilities...ick

Do you think that after you and Vector... ahem... every Killik in the nest goes and has a smoke? :D

Hey... Vector and my male IA have a serious bromance happening here and that's it. :D

Maybe yours is. I swear that more is going on with mine. (Which is weird as I did *not* intend to play him that way. He was supposed to be the incorrigible lady's man and just...yeah. Whatever.)

I mean, Vector asked the guy if he was single, and his response was something like, "I am, but in this horrible cruel world, all of us need to stick together and support each other." *wink, wink*

When I compare this to my female agent who said something like, "Well, yeah, I have someone back on Csilia, but I never let it stop me!" I know who seems to be loving Vector best.

Totally did not intend this to happen. But after Kaliyo teased my poor male agent about Sanju, I'm just going to roll with it.

Maybe yours is. I swear that more is going on with mine. (Which is weird as I did *not* intend to play him that way. He was supposed to be the incorrigible lady's man and just...yeah. Whatever.)

I mean, Vector asked the guy if he was single, and his response was something like, "I am, but in this horrible cruel world, all of us need to stick together and support each other." *wink, wink*

When I compare this to my female agent who said something like, "Well, yeah, I have someone back on Csilia, but I never let it stop me!" I know who seems to be loving Vector best.

Totally did not intend this to happen. But after Kaliyo teased my poor male agent about Sanju, I'm just going to roll with it.

lol... i told him on my femagent that i was single and had the same convo as your male ;P

Between my male Agent and Vector, I wish that had been an official [flirt] option.

In my head cannon, it totally was....

Edited by JediElf

My lady agent told him the same thing about the gentleman back home, but she was teasing, in the same way that she was when she told Keeper that she wanted to work in Intelligence because she was a patriot. She hasn't been home in 10ish years, and wouldn't be welcome if she tried to visit. There was a gentleman once...

Not all companions mention children. I don't recall Torian saying anything about children when I married him, also romanced both Kaliyo and Temple on my Agent, no mention of children/family (not surprising for Kaliyo, but I'm pretty sure Temple didn't talk of anything beyond just being together forever).

My lady agent told him the same thing about the gentleman back home, but she was teasing, in the same way that she was when she told Keeper that she wanted to work in Intelligence because she was a patriot. She hasn't been home in 10ish years, and wouldn't be welcome if she tried to visit. There was a gentleman once...

To each their own. I've decided that my lady agent has an entire family back home that she's mostly abandoned, but goes back to visit once a year or so. (I like the image of her partner being like, "It's good to see you again darling. But why are there cockroaches in your hair?" and her looking all guilty.)

To each their own, though. ;) I just found it *hilarious* that the flirt response for her was all, "Yup, I've got someone else." Seriously, f!agent, what planet do you live on where telling someone about a significant other back home is a good way to pick up men?

Not all companions mention children. I don't recall Torian saying anything about children when I married him, also romanced both Kaliyo and Temple on my Agent, no mention of children/family (not surprising for Kaliyo, but I'm pretty sure Temple didn't talk of anything beyond just being together forever).

if you decide to be non mandalorian, he asks you hypothetically if you'd raise thier kids mandalorian before he proposes

It's in the marriage vows: Mhi solus tome, mhi solus dar'tome, mhi me'dinui an, mhi ba'juri verde - "We are one when together. we are one when parted. We will share all. We will raise warriors."—Mandalorian marriage vows

Not having babies specifically, but raising kids at least.

Edited by Celacia

Well, my fem agent and Vector had a daughter, my Jedi Knight. I do remember him saying he knew they couldn't make their marriage official due to her being an agent and not blowing her cover. After Act III all bets are off and they've told the entire crew that 'yes, we're married. Ignore the noises coming from my quarters.'

Also, I'm of the mind that most times, after their first time, he'll stay joined when they're intimate, but sometimes, for special occasions, he'll temporarily disconnect himself from the Hive just to be with his wife. I know he said he can't do it often cause it could kill him or causes him pain (don't remember the exact wording).

As for my Chiss fem agent, her biological family was killed in the War (pick one, doesn't matter) and a nice human couple with 4 daughters adopted her into their family. With loving arms and warm hugs. She was 2 when her parents died and had no other living relatives of the Chiss persuasion. (Her sisters are my Trooper, Inquisitor, Bounty Hunter and Sith Warrior). She has two nieces and one child. (Nieces- Smuggler and Consular, Child-Jedi Knight)

All I know is, my fem agent wanted to be completely free after all the **** she went through in her class story. Now SHE makes the rules.

Well, my fem agent and Vector had a daughter, my Jedi Knight. I do remember him saying he knew they couldn't make their marriage official due to her being an agent and not blowing her cover. After Act III all bets are off and they've told the entire crew that 'yes, we're married. Ignore the noises coming from my quarters.'

Also, I'm of the mind that most times, after their first time, he'll stay joined when they're intimate, but sometimes, for special occasions, he'll temporarily disconnect himself from the Hive just to be with his wife. I know he said he can't do it often cause it could kill him or causes him pain (don't remember the exact wording).

As for my Chiss fem agent, her biological family was killed in the War (pick one, doesn't matter) and a nice human couple with 4 daughters adopted her into their family. With loving arms and warm hugs. She was 2 when her parents died and had no other living relatives of the Chiss persuasion. (Her sisters are my Trooper, Inquisitor, Bounty Hunter and Sith Warrior). She has two nieces and one child. (Nieces- Smuggler and Consular, Child-Jedi Knight)

All I know is, my fem agent wanted to be completely free after all the **** she went through in her class story. Now SHE makes the rules.

my agent pushed independence on her 2 daughters, so they became a smuggler and hunter. sadly the smuggler kinda got stranded in pub space ( just dont tell mom shes forced to work for "them" now..she still gets allowance from time to time >.>) and thier half humanity has caused them to be more crude mannered than the average chiss, but if anything, all from the DeChimera line has inherited Crezelle and Vector's soft hearts

my agent pushed independence on her 2 daughters, so they became a smuggler and hunter. sadly the smuggler kinda got stranded in pub space ( just dont tell mom shes forced to work for "them" now..she still gets allowance from time to time >.>) and thier half humanity has caused them to be more crude mannered than the average chiss, but if anything, all from the DeChimera line has inherited Crezelle and Vector's soft hearts

Yeah, the Elric line are full of loving and merciful people. They don't care what career you choose as long as you're not an ***. The sisters squabble occasionally about their sister, Riza, joining Havoc squad and basically being the Republic's butt monkey, but they all love each other. Their spouses/brother-in-laws are a different matter. Lordy the stories I could tell. Quinn isn't fond of his daughter's hubby, Corso. And Vector and Eanelinea don't know about their daughter Melony's new boyfriend, Doc. Melony doesn't want Vector to send the Killik after him. Especially since they've had 'relations' before marriage. (Not like her own mom and dad didn't get down and dirty before marriage, but you know, his baby girl)

Edited by Eanelinea

Yeah, the Elric line are full of loving and merciful people. They don't care what career you choose as long as you're not an ***. The sisters squabble occasionally about their sister, Riza, joining Havoc squad and basically being the Republic's butt monkey, but they all love each other. Their spouses/brother-in-laws are a different matter. Lordy the stories I could tell. Quinn isn't fond of his daughter's hubby, Corso. And Vector and Eanelinea don't know about their daughter Melony's new manwhore, Doc. Melony doesn't want Vector to send the Killik after him. Especially since they've had 'relations' before marriage. (Not like her own mom and dad didn't get down and dirty before marriage, but you know, his baby girl)

rofl... Teumessia hasen't told her mom about the orphaned chiss she adopted, and well..corso kind of rubbed off on her..and shes in havoc now...

theres a lot teumessia doesn't want her mom to know :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe. Glad I'm not the only person who created their legacy tree and then made a storyline to make it all make sence. :) Kudos though, these are really in depth. I see other threads with people dogging on the Agent's companions, I think they're great!

I played through the Storyline twice, sniper and operative, 1. cause the storyline was so awesome and 2. cause I loved the companions. How can people hate Kaliyo? She's great!

Hehe. Glad I'm not the only person who created their legacy tree and then made a storyline to make it all make sence. :) Kudos though, these are really in depth. I see other threads with people dogging on the Agent's companions, I think they're great!

Agreed! I have a huge story that goes with my Legacy tree.

It's so much fun, to be be able to link characters in that way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.