Even If....

KrustyDog

Game implemented rated bg's tomorrow it wouldnt be enough. After playing in both the TSW and GW2 beta rated bg's in SWtoR could not keep me here. It would STILL just be the same old same old with a different name attached to it. Both the other games have huge world objective based pvp as well as GW2 having bg's AND arena and TSW having bg's AND warfronts. AND in both games it matters to your faction or realm as a whole whether you win or not. SWtoR needs to pull a rabbit out of their hat in the next couple of weeks to even stand a slight chance of staying relative in the mmorpg arena. Fanbois holding their breath waiting for that to happen will further decrease their number of subs. FLAME ON!

TSW kind of sucks.

GW2 is free or f2p. Most people will get that and still subscribe to a MMO. Just like people bought GW1 and still play WoW or something similar.

TSW- Doesn't kind of suck, it really sucks. Was looking forward to it till played the beta on my cousins beta. Games bad. Too bad, I really want a sci fi mmo, or a present time mmo, not a massive fan of the whole "age of dungeon and dragons" mmo

GW2, unfortunately for SWTOR, I agree with the poster, I hate that its more Lord of the Rings type crap, but the pvp is fun, the keep defense rvr is amazingly fun.(plus exploration is fun in that game, I didn't see that happening in the age of themeparks)

I'm taking six months off for GW2, hopefully in six months SWTOR will make me want to come back(I'm rooting for this game), but I'm not holding my breath.

Game implemented rated bg's tomorrow it wouldnt be enough. After playing in both the TSW and GW2 beta rated bg's in SWtoR could not keep me here. It would STILL just be the same old same old with a different name attached to it. Both the other games have huge world objective based pvp as well as GW2 having bg's AND arena and TSW having bg's AND warfronts. AND in both games it matters to your faction or realm as a whole whether you win or not. SWtoR needs to pull a rabbit out of their hat in the next couple of weeks to even stand a slight chance of staying relative in the mmorpg arena. Fanbois holding their breath waiting for that to happen will further decrease their number of subs. FLAME ON!

I see what you did there. VERY clever. ;)