Which romance is best written?

Halinmonk

I love Torian's laid-back flirting, it cracks me up. He's not shy, or he probably wouldn't be able to say some of this stuff with a straight face, and he just rolls along with the f!BH's come-ons so naturally. I don't think he's supposed to *seem* like a witty person, at least at a first glance, but he has an awesome deadpan delivery.

I loved this exchange:

Torian: Been watching you fight. You're a great shot.

f!BH: You've been watching me all this time, and all you've noticed is my aim? I'm disappointed.

Torian: Figured you wouldn't shoot me if I only mentioned your aim. Nice to see a professional at work. Quite the view.

f!BH: The view's not too bad from here either.

Torian: Glad to oblige.

Or when he's trying to learn some new trick shot technique, and offers to demonstrate. (Uhhh... innuendo aside...) My BH was like, "yeah, I'd love to see"...

...and Torian's oh-so-straightforward reply is, "Good, because the whole point was to show off for you."

Ahaha, what a dork. <3

This this this! I fell in love with Torian the moment I heard him speak (had a massive crush on Johnny Yong Bosch when he was on Power Rangers), but when he started busting out those lines I just wanted to leap into his arms and be like "Take me, my little Power Ranger." <3 <3

It's a nice contrast to Quinn's bashful stuttering, but I do love both. (Torian's always #1 though!)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This this this! I fell in love with Torian the moment I heard him speak (had a massive crush on Johnny Yong Bosch when he was on Power Rangers), but when he started busting out those lines I just wanted to leap into his arms and be like "Take me, my little Power Ranger." <3 <3

It's a nice contrast to Quinn's bashful stuttering, but I do love both. (Torian's always #1 though!)

omg he was a power ranger... that makes things akward XD

My fav is Vette with a darkside character.

Keep in mind that, IMO the relationship only makes sense from a writing standpoint if played a certain way. For instance, if your a complete chaotic psychopath it doesn't really gel. But if you play more along the lines of a ruthless warrior who still maintains *some* sense of honor, who doesn't commit violence for no reason, a leader rather that a random force of destruction, the relationship is quite plausible.

I do think the designers made the right call slapping on a five o' clock shadow, because it's the only shot of raw masculinity they put in the entire character. (They saved the rest of the testosterone for Pierce...what a fantastic contrast that was!)

Don't give him a shirt... plenty of masculinity there!

Yes... I run around with a topless Quinn. Be quiet :p

Yeah those layers under layers are really starting to annoy me! I was talking to my husband yesterday about how some have them and some don't (we were out having lunch at a winery and discussing SWTOR, oh dear). I said there should be equal opportunity - all companions should be naked under their armour and not have those silly layers! He just laughed at me. I really shouldn't drink wine during the day ;)

Yeah those layers under layers are really starting to annoy me! I was talking to my husband yesterday about how some have them and some don't (we were out having lunch at a winery and discussing SWTOR, oh dear). I said there should be equal opportunity - all companions should be naked under their armour and not have those silly layers! He just laughed at me. I really shouldn't drink wine during the day ;)

ohh goodness.... the guild females and i... had a bit of a drunken daily quest grind last night.... i..remember all the sudden being on the fleet, no party, and half of vent dropped channel....

oh boy

Good times....good times.

Though I have learned to never run a raid whilst under the influence of vodka again. That didn't work out so well for anyone.

Drunken vent....now I want to join your guild. LOL!

Edited by Taalbert

Though I have learned to never run a raid whilst under the influence of vodka again. That didn't work out so well for anyone.

at least vector makes a good drunksitter..... as out of character for him as it is... when your plastered... spamming the companion dance kills a LOT of time

at least vector makes a good drunksitter..... as out of character for him as it is... when your plastered... spamming the companion dance kills a LOT of time

As does running around and bestowing buffs to every person on fleet. Not that I've ever done that... *innocent look*

ahahah... I had a friend who caused a raid wipe due to bacon... His guild accepted that as a valid excuse. I, on the other hand, nearly let my main tank die (I was healing him) because I wanted to open a cup of lychee jelly to snack on. The jelly was ridiculously well sealed. :(

I have a personal preference for the Quinn-female SW romance mostly because depending on the conversation dialogues you can start off as the one doing the chasing and by the end of it have it the other way around. Sadly, I didn't record some of those moments sooooo.. I'll just have to replay one again later. :D

The other one I found lovely was Jorgan and femTrooper. For the slow, seemingly natural progression you get between the two of them. That and you spend the second and third planet running around with him so it "feels" like you get to know him over time.

Aaah you guys sound fun - wish I was on your server! Companion dance is entertaining, especially after a few drinks, also I have decided that I am not allowed on general chat if I am er, under the influence. Because general chat doesn't need to know about my Jorgan infatuation that I would more than likely spam if I were drunk on fleet chat. lol

Aaah you guys sound fun - wish I was on your server! Companion dance is entertaining, especially after a few drinks, also I have decided that I am not allowed on general chat if I am er, under the influence. Because general chat doesn't need to know about my Jorgan infatuation that I would more than likely spam if I were drunk on fleet chat. lol

be a break from me raving about vector XD

heh.. I've been trying really hard to keep my Quinn-fan status under wraps on my two servers.. it's hard though :(

I was talking to Vector in party chat last week and the person I was grouped with logged while I was typing and I didn't notice, so the whole thing went to general instead. I was very glad it was like 3 in the morning and there were only 10 people on the fleet.

Now, I KNOW the Republic Army doesn't have the fraternization regs that the US Army has, but I still get uncomfortable with the whole Elara romance. Don't get me wrong. Her voice is HOT, and her pixels are pretty. Just the thought of a commanding officer romancing a subordinate in direct chain of command... Yeah, it's a bit awkward. Now, SGT Jaxo's one-nighter was fine from that standpoint. Not in direct chain, so I didn't feel bad about giving her somethin' somethin' Fade To Black. :D

Now, I KNOW the Republic Army doesn't have the fraternization regs that the US Army has, but I still get uncomfortable with the whole Elara romance. Don't get me wrong. Her voice is HOT, and her pixels are pretty. Just the thought of a commanding officer romancing a subordinate in direct chain of command... Yeah, it's a bit awkward. Now, SGT Jaxo's one-nighter was fine from that standpoint. Not in direct chain, so I didn't feel bad about giving her somethin' somethin' Fade To Black. :D

Heh.. which is what makes the whole femTrooper and Jorgan romance so funny, HE used to be her superior. :D

Oh, I did love needling Jorgan about that every once in a while, since he was such a hard *** when you first meet him, that and when I played through the Ord Mantell, Jorgan was hit with the "shrunken kitty" bug.

I was talking to Vector in party chat last week and the person I was grouped with logged while I was typing and I didn't notice, so the whole thing went to general instead. I was very glad it was like 3 in the morning and there were only 10 people on the fleet.

okay... i don't go that far ether XD

worst i did was on corellia

when i got the news i had to go get tortured and interrogated, i was all " well sh*t, i dont get payed enough for this... and he so warmly reassured my agent it would be ok, and he had her back. i literally /smile'd at him

worst i did was on corellia

when i got the news i had to go get tortured and interrogated, i was all " well sh*t, i dont get payed enough for this... and he so warmly reassured my agent it would be ok, and he had her back. i literally /smile'd at him

I was angrier at them for hitting him after that statement than I was for anything else they and their whole stupid club did in the rest of the game. I didn't type a reaction, but man, I was not pleased.

Heh.. which is what makes the whole femTrooper and Jorgan romance so funny, HE used to be her superior. :D

Oh, I did love needling Jorgan about that every once in a while, since he was such a hard *** when you first meet him, that and when I played through the Ord Mantell, Jorgan was hit with the "shrunken kitty" bug.

Haha!! The Incredible Shrinking Grumpy Cat!

I love my Pureblood Trooper. Still wish they would have gotten Adam Baldwin (Kal Ree'gar, Mass Effect 2 & 3) to do his voice instead of 90210 Replacement Boy, though.

Edited by Captain_Zone

Haha!! The Incredible Shrinking Grumpy Cat!

I love my Pureblood Trooper. Still wish they would have gotten Adam Baldwin (Kal Ree'gar, Mass Effect 2 & 3) to do his voice instead of 90210 Replacement Boy, though.

Oh god.. Jayne as male Trooper?! OMG! That would be epic!