Unusable skills

Keyli

Wanted to get some help here before submitting a ticket.

Is there a reason that pommel strike and savage kick do not work in pvp?

These seem to be high damage skills that do not proc at all while in PVP. I didn't know if this was an intended as working or if they are working on a fix.

Any help would be nice.

do you guys not read the skills? What part of "weak standard and strong mobs" is so hard to grasp?

i know 99% of PvPers are "weak" but that doesn't mean a skill built around being used on NPCs should magically work in PvP.

i know 99% of PvPers are "weak" ...

I chuckled when I read that, because that was exactly my train of thought when I first got the first of this type of trash-killer back in December and immediately wanted to be able to use it in PvP. :p

They are useful only for questing (i.e. dailies)/clearing trash in Heroics.

I personally often can't notice much of a difference with or without them. You might as well take them off your bars just so you don't grow reliant on them.

do you guys not read the skills? What part of "weak standard and strong mobs" is so hard to grasp?

Here's what I don't grasp... why make a skill thats not usable EVERWHERE!

Don't act like a ******* and come here and flame when this was a legitimate question.

Some of the wording is off on these skills and not all skills are working as intended (i.e. speed buffs). This was purely for information.

Here's what I don't grasp... why make a skill thats not usable EVERWHERE!

Don't act like a ******* and come here and flame when this was a legitimate question.

Some of the wording is off on these skills and not all skills are working as intended (i.e. speed buffs). This was purely for information.

i dunno if you had common sense, you would figure out that having a skill that can crit for well over 6k with 0 cost in PvP is a bit OP... then like i said you would need common sense for that.