well tor is getting boring.

mitchsts

all i really do is pvp. i don't really see the point of pve after i have done it before. unfortunately, the only pvp in this game is warzones. those aren't even good because its never a close game, its always one team steamrolling another. and even on heavy populated servers, this game seems so dead.

can anyone recommend a new game to play?

it seems like video games are just getting worse and worse every year. iv tried many different games, there just isn't any that are fun for me right now. cod was ruined after 3, battlefield 3 had a lot of potential but most the maps ruin the game for me. the old republic was extremely disappointing too. are there any good games worth playing right now? mmos are usually the most fun for me. its a shame star wars galaxies ended.

don't say guild wars 2 or diablo 3.

all i really do is pvp. i don't really see the point of pve after i have done it before. unfortunately, the only pvp in this game is warzones. those aren't even good because its never a close game, its always one team steamrolling another. and even on heavy populated servers, this game seems so dead.

it seems like video games are just getting worse and worse every year. iv tried many different games, there just isn't any that are fun for me right now. cod was ruined after 3, battlefield 3 had a lot of potential but most the maps ruin the game for me. the old republic was extremely disappointing too. are there any good games worth playing right now? mmos are usually the most fun for me. its a shame star wars galaxies ended.

Tera.

it seems like video games are just getting worse and worse every year. ...... its a shame star wars galaxies ended.

then, I say Secret World and Planetside 2

agree to the SWG mourning...

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst