The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

6 matches for daily another bad change

Irawratih

On my server we had a huge problem with players quitting the first time they saw things go against them. One door cap in Voidstar because two players joined late and they would quit ensuring a loss. Since this change that happens much less and my win percentage when pugging is improving.

On the down side I am seeing a few more players showing up in warzones wearing raid gear or worse, and this hurts. It's still better than it was prior to the change, but I wish players would at least run enough dailies to get the recruit gear before they queue up.

That is one good thing I HAVE noticed, is that there is an influx of some new faces, this is good for the most part...theyll learn eventually.

EDIT - Come to think about it, these are probably the players I am ************ about. People that never PvP'd before this because they didn't like to lose, or didn't get anything for their time spent losing. Now they'll join up and happily prance around for 6 matches just to get those whopping 99 comms.

Still, appreciate what you're trying to do here BW.

Edited by -SolidusPrime-

Just wanted add something else to this discussion mostly about the lazy players who join then sit down the entire match or afk. Then when people actually realise they are doing this they get into combat to avoid being kicked. Bioware needs to sort this out idiot that thought this one up needs a slap.

Just an oppinion

Just wanted add something else to this discussion mostly about the lazy players who join then sit down the entire match or afk.

There are no such players.

Screenshot/video or it didn't happen.

BTW, how do you know they are trying harder? It feels like you made this post up just to counter mine for some reason

I know they're trying harder because I've seen it with my own eyes. Huttball matches where one team scores first (and second) and the other team not only doesn't give up and start leaving the warzone, but actually coming back to win the game. Alderaan matches where one team starts out with a lead and the other team continues to strategize for how they're going to come back rather than just leaving after the initial 2-cap. Just last night, I played an Alderaan match where we only had seven players the entire game and still only lost 200ish -0. Actually held a lead for the first part of the match, too, before the numbers just took over.

But obviously, I'm just making things up purely because I disagree with you. Welcome to the forums.

Edited by YanksfanJP