Sand People - Racial Slurs

Necrofile

Somehow, the term "Sand People" sounds just too...politically correct. It would be really awesome to have an 'n' word for the sand people especially if your a racist/species-est imperial like me. Just post anything you like about them or other aliens.

I kinda like Sandy Andies...and the Chiss can be blueberries.

Edited by Necrofile

This is hilarious!

Sand People being....LOL.

Remember this is thoousands of years before Fort Tusken was built / raided. Sand people has been the name they call themselves for awhile....Tusken Raiders is actually the only "slur" if that's what you are looking for.

P.S. HAHA

"Wawook" [hwawook], noun.

Contraction of the words wannabe and wookiee.

Used to describe someone who wants to be a wookiee. This is mainly done by imitating their howling

"Man, those wawooks just won't shut up today"

I call them Derpa-Derpas.

Mainly because riding through the desert, having the ground blow up, and having that followed up by crazy robed brown people shooting at me gave me one hell of a flashback.

Somehow, the term "Sand People" sounds just too...politically correct. It would be really awesome to have an 'n' word for the sand people especially if your a racist/species-est imperial like me. Just post anything you like about them or other aliens.

I kinda like Sandy Andies...and the Chiss can be blueberries.

Was that YOUR girl I chissed? Because if so, you can expect her to break up with you, because "Once you go blue, notin' else will do." :cool: