What would you do if you have Jedi mind trick?

dprijadi

I would mind trick my gf's sister into many many unspeakable things.......guess that would make me a Sith. lol

i dont get this.. you already got your girlfriend so you shouldnt need more mind trick for her or her sister.. whats the use ? unless you want the sister too and yet that will make them fight over you and in the end you lose them both,,

one niggling question for me is this :

On the Eve of Jedi Temple Destruction by Anakin and his clone troopers, a WHOLE temple of Jedi with their mind tricking abilities , why cant some of them 'mind trick' those clones so they fight each other ? it borders on criminal if the Jedi dont use the mind tricks on the clone troopers.. unless its documented somewhere that clone troopers cant be mind-tricked..

but we all know how easy the old obiwan tricked the stormtroopers in mos eisley..

one niggling question for me is this :

On the Eve of Jedi Temple Destruction by Anakin and his clone troopers, a WHOLE temple of Jedi with their mind tricking abilities , why cant some of them 'mind trick' those clones so they fight each other ? it borders on criminal if the Jedi dont use the mind tricks on the clone troopers.. unless its documented somewhere that clone troopers cant be mind-tricked..

but we all know how easy the old obiwan tricked the stormtroopers in mos eisley..

The 501st were comprised of mostly elite troopers, meaning not weak minded fools ^^, and mind tricking in the middle of a fire fight with Darth Vader breaking ur wrist with a one hand slash... ye, i dont think that would work :rak_02:

I'd use it at interviews "You want to give me this job" or at theme parks "i don't need to pay the entrance fee" :D

To be honest i wouldn't use my powers for evil, just to make life good, and if i had precognition i'd use it to win the lottery :D

The 501st were comprised of mostly elite troopers, meaning not weak minded fools ^^, and mind tricking in the middle of a fire fight with Darth Vader breaking ur wrist with a one hand slash... ye, i dont think that would work :rak_02:

i want to agree with this, but i cannot , because the stormtroopers in tatooine are now weak-minded too but they still fell under obiwan's jedi mind trick spell..

i think its not clear what is a 'weak mind' is.. Watoo cant be tricked, jabba too.. and they are certainly not a rocket scientist mind / intelligence..

as for padme falling for anakin, i have a feeling that little anakin put some mind trick on her.. slowly, little by little.. every time they met.. no way a QUEEN want to romance an ex-slave boy with no future..

i want to agree with this, but i cannot , because the stormtroopers in tatooine are now weak-minded too but they still fell under obiwan's jedi mind trick spell..

i think its not clear what is a 'weak mind' is.. Watoo cant be tricked, jabba too.. and they are certainly not a rocket scientist mind / intelligence..

as for padme falling for anakin, i have a feeling that little anakin put some mind trick on her.. slowly, little by little.. every time they met.. no way a QUEEN want to romance an ex-slave boy with no future..

Well, Jabba isnt fool and mainly i think all Hutts cant be tricked because of their anatomy.

• 3 weeks later...

well those on tattoine were from a new batch of clones made after the clone wars. adn they were made from a worse base model since they would not have to be fighting jedi

I would fornicate indiscriminately

What would I do? Two words.

Megan.

Fox.

Giggity. :D

No female would be safe.

Using a mind-trick to coerce women to sleep with you would be on the same level as using something to drug them so that they do not resist your advances. Or in another word, "r@pe".

Edited by TheBBP

To mindtrick someone, that someone has to have several things set up, or down... depending on how you want to look at it.

- They can't be strong willed.

- They can't be mentally damaged, as the trick won't go as planned.

- They can't be smart.

If a Girl, or guy hates your guts... no amount of mindscrewing will change that. But~ This would mean you'd get alot of easy lovin' from those who tend to open their legs for anyone anyway.

I know if I had this ability, I'd just take money from the local "Chav's" and Kiddy-boy racers. None of them seem to have the brain capacity to use their money wisely, so I might as well have it :rak_03: