Do you ever wish you went powertech?

jbuschell

I can confirm it to be false...its just not true.

I have played both a Mercenary and Commando at 50 (before switching to this vanguard I have now) and the resource is exactly!! the same

Good to hear, thanks. I've also read of faction imbalance between the two in terms in animation fluidity - is this still the case? I could've sworn I read something in patch notes but I couldn't find anything.

I have a 50 PT (hybrid tank) and am leveling a Commando. Outside of leveling, I mainly do PvP (due to difficulty of finding groups on my server.) Love playing them both, altho there seems to be more issues with effects/animations with the trooper.

I find it easier to manage heat with the bounty hunter than to 'conserve ammo' on the trooper. Possibly due to the fact that i am very low on the skill trees for trooper (lvl 21), and by 50 BH's have several skills to help with resource management.

The only dumb thing about vanguards IMHO is that stockstrike is their main DPS ability. It's really quite silly to think that hitting someone with the butt of the rifle does more damage than...well...shooting them with it.

If they could replace that with something actually menacing and improve some of the animations and sound effects I'd be a lot happier.