companion quotes that can be taken out of context

Crezelle

I really should stop reading in this thread. As amusing as it can be, I'm starting to think you people have issues...Unless I did miss something and this thread is not about the MMO but a SWTOR-themed *** game. In that case,...

Well, SWTOR may not be a *** game, but I couldn't help be reminded of this inappropriate (if non-companion) quote:

Female Imperial player questioning a womanizer:

Player: Just make sure you're out of Imperial space by sundown.

Harez Bant, subtitles: For you, sweetie? Anything.

Harez Bant, spoken: For you, sweetie? I'll come anywhere you want.

That makes me snicker like a fifth grader every time. (And I do get it every time, since I generally play LS.)

Although, the first time I heard that, I read the subtitles before the spoken words sunk in completely (which was a good thing, otherwise I'm pretty sure my Bounty Hunter would have shot the guy for that remark, LOL).

Edited by Ismaire

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, SWTOR may not be a *** game, but I couldn't help be reminded of this inappropriate (if non-companion) quote:

Female Imperial player questioning a womanizer:

Player: Just make sure you're out of Imperial space by sundown.

Harez Bant, subtitles: For you, sweetie? Anything.

Harez Bant, spoken: For you, sweetie? I'll come anywhere you want.

That makes me snicker like a fifth grader every time. (And I do get it every time, since I generally play LS.)

Although, the first time I heard that, I read the subtitles before the spoken words sunk in completely (which was a good thing, otherwise I'm pretty sure my Bounty Hunter would have shot the guy for that remark, LOL).

That has to be the most outright sexually suggestive line in the game. The spoken one, not the subtitled one....

Doc "You may experience some discomfort." Rofl.

Also, "It'll only hurt for a second" and "And stay down" he says as well.

Actually, everything Doc says is dirty. But hilarious :) And you do not need to take it out of context, I am sure he means what he says :)

Edited by Mirandel

Seriously? Pierce has the most suggestive lines of all the companions I've seen so far. Not only that, his voice actor must have had a blast reading them because they SOUND suggestive as well.

Let's see:

1. I'm steady and sure in all situations, my lord.

2. I'll prove my worth to you, my lord.

3. You won't be disappointed.

4. Just say the word, I'll show you what I can do.

5. Don't worry, I know my limits.

My SW would love to respond:

1. Let's put that to the test, shall we.

2. Start now.

3. Let's see that I'm not.

4. Word. Word. The WORD is given, da**it!

5. There's limits? When did that start?

Talos Drellik: "Yes, well, I had a bit of an equipment malfunction." :(

This had me in stitches while I was at work on my dinner break today. Good thing we didn't actually have any of our equipment break down like it sometimes does.

tanno vik..just got him..some funny ones.

" all right all right. now beat it" *giggitygigity*

"i'll be right behind you. trust me"

all right all right. so much for enjoying the moment"

" if you don't spit out what you want, you'll get a *bleep* without the *bleep* "

" youre not *bleep*ing fast enough!"

"i'm going in!"

" *bleep* someone else, i just work here"

(Not companion but I had to include this, it was too good)

Today my Sith Warrior said: 'I met stiff opposition, but I softened it up.'

I almost died.

Naturally, I had to take a screenshot:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/123732631-4.jpg

As for companions, I often take Quinn's line 'Whatever you wish, my Lord' out of context personally :p

Edited by AelixVII

always had a feeling that broonie was a freak...

I put him near the same annoyance level as Skadge. He's one of my "Out the Airlock while in Hyperspace with you!" along with Skadge, Tanno, Rusk, and Quinn if they ever give us that option later.

Funny thing is, I haven't been annoyed at all by the Smuggler companions. I can even stomach EmoChewie constantly reminding me that he used to be a slave. lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.