Hooded Mara armor

Anyone know of any armor for Mara's with the hood up? I'm getting tired of the obnoxious shoulder spikes of the BM gear and War Hero stuff doesn't even look like it belongs on a Mara. Looks like it belongs on a Jugg. At least IMO.

Karagga normal or Kaon under siege HM

Was the drop in Kaon ever confirmed? I ran it constantly when that **** came out and got squat. I know for a fact that it drops in KPNM, I was there but lost the roll. I just thought the Kaon thing was a rumor.

Not sure about Kaon under seige .... I suspect it does as I've saw the other class Chests drop (the one that correspond with the marauder chest).

It drops frequently off of karagga though, it's where I got mine.

I moved My Rakatta ring, mod, and enhancement to it. I like that look alot better than the Rakatta, or even the new stuff. I'll keep swapping the rings/mods/enhancements in, as I get new, untill I find a look I like better.

Simply run the False Emperor flashpoint until you get the chestpiece token, and buy the Columi chestpiece. It has a hood, and the stats aren't half-bad. In fact, I'm pretty sure the Tionese chest is hooded as well so that's even easier to acquire.

Simply run the False Emperor flashpoint until you get the chestpiece token, and buy the Columi chestpiece. It has a hood, and the stats aren't half-bad. In fact, I'm pretty sure the Tionese chest is hooded as well so that's even easier to acquire.

It sure does, as long as you have head slot hidden

The Imperial Agents actually have some orange gear with Hoods too that don't look to bad. They wear medium so we can wear it too.

Im currently trying to get a Rakata Chest Piece for Agent and move the pieces to it. It will cost a bit of money to switch mods but the black and grey design is pretty sweet.

The Imperial Agents actually have some orange gear with Hoods too that don't look to bad. They wear medium so we can wear it too.

Im currently trying to get a Rakata Chest Piece for Agent and move the pieces to it. It will cost a bit of money to switch mods but the black and grey design is pretty sweet.

Dude, doesn't that **** look like it's straight outta Assasin's Creed? ****in bawse.