End of act 1 *Spoilers*

Hawksworth

So I just got my legacy name... after fighting the second most powerful Sith Lord in the galaxy. Watcher two said there was no way I could fight him but apparently I can. It just seems a bit wrong that I could go toe to toe with that guy. Am I the only one who found this a huge stretch?

Also how do i do the spoiler tag where you hve to click to reveal it?

Regards

I took jadus's offer and became his hand he let me kill darth zhorrid(which is why I think its superior to all other choices) I danced on her corpse and I get to boss other people around since I carry his authority so anyone who is not higher ranked than jadus I can tell them to buzz off. Shame they removed the hand of jadus title in beta.

Oh to use the spoiler function highlight the text then click the cog symbol.

So I just got my legacy name... after fighting the second most powerful Sith Lord in the galaxy. Watcher two said there was no way I could fight him but apparently I can. It just seems a bit wrong that I could go toe to toe with that guy. Am I the only one who found this a huge stretch?

Regards

You're forgetting that you're a cipher, imperial intelligence operatives have served in the military and your skills suit you towards killing force-users, darth jadus is immensely powerful but remember that you also use the environment against him in the fight. It's not entirely unbelievable.

You're forgetting that you're a cipher, imperial intelligence operatives have served in the military and your skills suit you towards killing force-users, darth jadus is immensely powerful but remember that you also use the environment against him in the fight. It's not entirely unbelievable.

A valiant attempt but I have to disagree, there is no way you should have a cat in hells chance against the sith who is second to the emperor.

Even though Darth Jadus was second to the Emperor, he was still just a mortal man. He wasn't a god.

I liked the fact that I beated him. Proves that no matter how powerfull someone is there is always a way.

I only beat him because I was able to imprison him on the bridge, had I not done that he would have won, the whole fight was a delaying action to buy time to get the bridge prison going

That said Jango Fett killed a Jedi Council member in 4 shots, so it can be done, remember Jadus is said to be among the most powerful not among the most skilled in Lightsaber combat

Yeah, you didn't beat him, so much as keep him occupied so he could be trapped.

Also,

if you remember what might have been the most disturbing moment I have seen in the game so far, he invested some of his power in you. That has the potential to make him slightly more vulnerable to you than to someone else, because in a limited way you are turning his own power back on him. It also makes him less interested in killing you, because doing so would weaken him, so he has to kind of go easy on you.

Even though Darth Jadus was second to the Emperor, he was still just a mortal man. He wasn't a god.

I liked the fact that I beated him. Proves that no matter how powerfull someone is there is always a way.

You mean in video games? You aren't applying that boss fight to real life there are you? That would be...odd.

I, being a clever man equipped with a shiv accompanied by a political science major who had sipped some particularly powerful Kool-Aid, had no business standing toe-to-toe with a Dark Council member for the five or six minutes it took to complete the bridge sequence.

That was idiotic.

It was also awesome.

When you reflect that other classes get "annoying thief," "former coworker," "half-crazed Jedi," and so on, the Agent's Act 1 closer is just completely ridiculous. I think it's very stupid but have difficulty getting angry because, after all, I'm cool enough (apparently) to hold my own against Darth freaking Jadus. The ego-stroking somehow cancels all my objections.

Select your spoiler text and use the cloudy icon at the right-hand edge of the lower text formatting bar. or simply type [ SPOILER ] (remove the spaces) and then end your spoiler text with [/ SPOILER ].

Well act 2 has begun and so far it looks pretty interesting. More how I envisigad the agent.

Also someone who has popped up in my head who I previously killed, interesting^^

I just finished Act 2, and I can say that the act does seem to be closer to how you would think the agent should be. It is a fairly interesting act.

Edited by DoitiEtok

The fight was a little disappointing to me. I'm not sure if it bugged out but his two guards never helped him. And honestly, I'd fight him till he was almost dead, and then run off and do some stuff while he healed. I did that like 5 times, over and over. At what point was the 2nd most powerful Sith in the game not going to clue into what I was doing and try a different tactic? I'd have liked to have done that fight on a Hard Mode, honestly.

You can also just talk him down. That's by far the coolest way to handle it. I'd personally never choose to become a Sith's lapdog. "beating him" in a fight is also a nice way to handle it though. Edited by Boissi

You can also just talk him down. That's by far the coolest way to handle it. I'd personally never choose to become a Sith's lapdog. "beating him" in a fight is also a nice way to handle it though.

I was really disappointed that that option existed. It doesn't make sense.

(Except for what I mentioned earlier about how he really does not want to kill you because it would diminish him, and even then it is a stretch.) He doesn't need your half of the codes. Without them, the eradicators will go off anyway, although not in a controllable fashion, and will accomplish his goals anyway, just with a bit more mess. So calling his bluff shouldn't work.

Is the problem that the agent wasn't force-sensitive? If so, I disagree. I love whenever strong non-FS characters kill FS characters. FS characters get depicted as invulnerable so often. As a very Agent-like character in another setting is fond of saying: "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between his shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style."

Is the problem that it was ch1 and not ch3? I might agree there. He was the most memorable villain to date. I was hoping he'd come back in ch3. Certain other classes kill more powerful villains in their ch3 closers.

Edited by Khalhazar

No, the problem is it is just kind of a let down. You confront him, Kaliyo pulls a gun, he disappears, reappears, force chokes her, and then ports back to his original spot. Then, you proceed to kick his *** for a bit, run away to type on a computer, kick his *** some more, run to activate two mor computers, beat his ***, set up something else, then you beat him down until the force field kicks in. He wasn't even that difficult to fight and his two body guards just stood there.

It just felt really anti-climactic.

Its very ironic. He is one of the most powerfull Darth's in the galaxy yet he was the easiest of them all. :p

He did gave me the feeling that was he powerful though, everytime when I talked with him.

Edited by Reavern

Its very ironic. He is one of the most powerfull Darth's in the galaxy yet he was the easiest of them all. :p

He did gave me the feeling that was he powerful though, everytime when I talked with him.

Well as someone said jadus went easy on the agent since he does not want to kill him/her since he invested power in the agent. Plus jadus likes strong people who are non force sensitive.

You mean in video games? You aren't applying that boss fight to real life there are you? That would be...odd.

Right, because in real life, there are immortals incapable of being killed with a single bullet in the right place.

Yeah.

:rolleyes:

There is nothing odd about it, this sort of thing happens all the time, sure if the Agent and Jadus would have fought 10 times Jadus would have won 9, it just so happened that the one time it counted it was the agent that won, ever heard of an upset?

Gameplay mechanics are gameplay mechanics, Jadus doesn't sit around thinking he's safe because he has 30k health and can dish out a 2k Damage attack, a blaster bolt to the face will still kill him, even if due to gameplay limitations he can take a lot of blaster fire during said gameplay.

Edited by Andronicos