Happy Subscriber

theUndead

Greetings Devs

Because most of what is said on the forums are negative I felt that I would share that I totally love this game. Everything about it including bugs. Now I know that there are things that must be worked on, but I can forgive the annoying things because come on its Star Wars. Also I want to personally thank the devs for all their tremendous hard work and the fact they can still remain sane when there is so much negativity on the forums.

Finally, another huge thank you because when ever I have had a issue it has always been taken care of promptly and professionally overall I am a happy subscriber and will continue to be for a long time to come.

PS: The Jedi Guardian Recruit armor set is incredibly awesome.

Thank you to all the creators.:D

Can I have your stuff?....oh wait, nevermind...:p

Yes. I'm rather happy with the game as well. The only downside is that I spend way too much time playing the game. My work is starting to suffer which is a bad thing.

I think the game is great. When I am playing I have fun. These forums are the biggest negative impact on the game for me in fact I think they are the worst forums I have ever seen.

I expect attempts to derail this thread and launch an attack on the game or the forum mods in 3...2...1...

Edited by corbanite

Greetings everyone!

We recently had to remove several posts for not being in compliance with our Rules of Conduct.

We understand that not everyone will agree with each other and we do not expect you to! We do ask that if you disagree (or even agree) that you reply to each other in a constructive manner and add to further the discussion of the thread. Constructive feedback is very useful to us, both positive and negative!

If you find someone is not posting in accordance with the Rules of Conduct, we ask that you please Report their posts for the Community Team to investigate. Do not respond to them as this could derail the thread from its topic which we wish to avoid. Remember, flag, don't fight!

Thank you! :)

I'm actually having a good time with this game. Ive gotten one character to 50 (Sith Marauders...'nuff said, baby!), and I'm working on several more. Are there quirks and glitches in the game? Yes, but they're usually minor and don't bother me in any significant way. Though, that bug where I managed to leap THROUGH the wall of the FP and into orbit cost me a bit of time.

I know that the game is just starting out, and I've heard tell that theres going to be new 'chapters' coming out sometime this summer for the classes.

I think that Star Wars has something going for it that WoW has pretty much exhausted. SW has a lot of untapped potential going for it. When you play WoW, you pretty much know what is has, so far as expansions and such. Right now, TOR could go in any number of directions.

Im just now on my second level 50 first on Republic side. I rolled a Jedi Knight guardian. The story is awesome I wont spoil it but its nice to see characters who you interact with and see later on. Very cool story line Id suggest anyone try it out. I am using Doc + T7 both almost maxxed out on affection. Light side all the way almost Tier V now. I cant wait to try rolling a healer see how that works.

I would be happy with the game if my server wasn't a ghost town. fixing it in the summer doesn't make me want to spend money right now.

Yeah, I'd be fairly happy (barring total lack of RvR) if everyone I came here with hadn't already quit. :(

I and my wife are also enjoying the game. We have played enough MMO's over the years to know that the first year of an MMO is rough and we expected some rough patches (no pun intended but still funny). I think there is a lot of fun potential in this game and am looking forward to seeing how it will grow and develop over time. So many good stories from the main class one to each of the planets. Reads to me like a series of short stories making up a wonderful epic. Having played both sides now I was amused with how both sides stories became flip sides of the same coin. All in all despite having any number of friends asking us back to WOW and LOTRO we plan on staying here and keep hoping more of them will join us. This is a great game and I just wanted to say thanks. Me and my wife are both happy subscribers.

Can I have your stuff?....oh wait, nevermind...:p

Yes. I'm rather happy with the game as well. The only downside is that I spend way too much time playing the game. My work is starting to suffer which is a bad thing.

Same, I just find myself constantly playing the game and not even noticing the time pass by. Got a Essay due tomorrow morning? I can play TOR for 1 hour...2 hours? Okay, maybe 3... 4? Aw crap...

Same, I just find myself constantly playing the game and not even noticing the time pass by. Got a Essay due tomorrow morning? I can play TOR for 1 hour...2 hours? Okay, maybe 3... 4? Aw crap...

Been there, done that. :D

"I gotta work tomorrow...I can get by on 7 hours of sleep....okay 6....Alright, i can get by on 4 hours....Okay, I can get by on Mt. Dew, alone..."

I'm one of those happy subscribers as well. I've been playing faithfully and happily since January and am quite enjoying how all the story lines interlink to make a complete story. Each story line is wonderful, but when you start seeing them entwine like they do and overlap in their own way, it is fascinating .

For example: I just had finished leveling up a Sith Juggernaught and I'm the

emperor's wrath

right? Well, I'm leveling up my Jedi Guardian and I meet the in game version of the

emperor's wrath

and I'm saying to myself, "That isn't the

emperor's wrath? I am!

" To top it off I receive two in game email's from the

two that told my juggernaut that I was the emperor's wrath

, letting me know that what has happened to the

voice of the emperor, and that the emperor would be in touch with me.

. The story of the jedi guardian entwines with it even further, but I haven't gotten there yet. This is only one example of a grander design by the writers of Bio-ware to get us to learn the whole story through creating alts.

Thank you Bio-ware for creating such a rich and full story for us to partake in. I mean, I play LOTRO for the story line, but it isn't nearly as good as the story in SWTOR.

I'm enjoying the game. I did like most and played waaaaay too much the first couple of months. Saw the time I still needed to get my lvl 50 Shadow into battlemaster gear and decided to take a break at valor lvl 56. I come back to find out there are already more tiers of gear to get, holy nerfherder. :eek::D

So I'm just going back and learning about the story of the trooper, smuggler and knight. Now that planet loads are light I can actually quest without congo lines and instead of the rare times I see security chests watching someone ninja them while I clear out the mobs I get to open them up! :D

I think the game is great. When I am playing I have fun. These forums are the biggest negative impact on the game for me in fact I think they are the worst forums I have ever seen.

I expect attempts to derail this thread and launch an attack on the game or the forum mods in 3...2...1...

Precisely this, oh and you were right.

I and my wife are also enjoying the game. We have played enough MMO's over the years to know that the first year of an MMO is rough and we expected some rough patches (no pun intended but still funny). I think there is a lot of fun potential in this game and am looking forward to seeing how it will grow and develop over time. So many good stories from the main class one to each of the planets. Reads to me like a series of short stories making up a wonderful epic. Having played both sides now I was amused with how both sides stories became flip sides of the same coin. All in all despite having any number of friends asking us back to WOW and LOTRO we plan on staying here and keep hoping more of them will join us. This is a great game and I just wanted to say thanks. Me and my wife are both happy subscribers.

+1

i love this game and fully understand the fact its a brand new baby and there will be kinks to work out, i cant wait to see what happens next... more power to bio for bringing the best game ever out, keep it comming guys and gals

Over all I happy with the game.

I just get the feeling Bioware is behind on some things due to issues they did not see coming, but thats life stuff happens. I just hope they get past those and move on and get content and updates flowing like they want them to.

I look at new mmo's coming out they offer me nothing, same old sword and board fantasy crap I played for almost 14 years of mmo play and longer if you count in the single player games and pen and paper D&D, I am burned on on orcs elves and dwarfs. Plus I was a Star Wars fan Starting May 25th 1977. Today's instant gratification gamers just don't have the patients to grow with a new mmo these days it seems.:rak_04:

I am quite happy with this game. I left a boring game to come play this one. Was following it since it was announced, keeping up on the news about it. Got a few friends to actually try the game out, and they both are still playing. I joined a high population server at launch, which included hour long queues. The server is still booming quite a bit with population, not so much as Fatman, but enough to actually pug stuff.

I joined a great guild and have been enjoying every bit of endgame.

but I can forgive the annoying things because come on its Star Wars.

meaning you wouldn't forgive this game if it weren't star wars? If I were mulling over trying this game, your statement right here couldn't be more of a deterrent.

I agree. I have more time now to commit to this game and it is EPIC!! I played KOTOR and still do to this day on my 360. All of the negative comments and posts are crazy. People just relax and enjoy the game. Bioware is a great developer and they will fix the bugs and do the right thing. Thank You Bioware for this game!!

SWTOR replaces my previous story based mmo, lord of the rings online

i love story based mmo..

thanks bioware for making this game..

i stayed in lotro for 2+ years and im planning to do the same with swtor

I'm a happy subscriber. Reason being is it's the one I choose to play. I like the setting I like the vo quests. Besides that the game plays just like any other mmo on the market. And don't kid yourself. They all play the same!