Unlocked race customizations not for Rattataki

Fluffycitty

The Rattataki race has very unique customizations for the inquisitor class. For the female of the race the first 10 "Scars" are not scares they are different designs on the face.

Not tattoos but very interesting writings or crowns, all very unique stuff. I thought when you hit 50 you unlocked all customizations for the race for ever class. I know Cyborg gets like 100 customizations when they unlock.

Turns out when you attempt to make a female mirror of your inquisitor, the Jedi sage all the cool "Scars" are now new scars that are not present for the female inq.

This is probably a over site because no other combo with this race has the customizations that the female inq has.

I'm trying to make a twin lost to the good side and its not working =P.

You mean the slave markings ? (Yes those scars are slave markings)

Don't think the Republic has slave markings, burning the marking of the owner in a slave is not very "Republic".

Edited by Kirameki

Im not sure what to call them the slave markings are human the rattataki is like a raised tattoo but not in the tattoo sliders. One options is kind of a 3rd eye sort of crown thing/ One is writing on the neck. Could be slave stuff but fact is its not unlocked for all classes. When I got my pure blood to 50 all appearance selections where available.

I just got feedback from the droids in game said working as intended submit a suggestion. This seems silly the advertisement was hit 50 unlock your current race/appearances for all classes. This is in fact not the case for the appearance options for Rattataki inquisitor.

Im not sure what to call them the slave markings are human the rattataki is like a raised tattoo but not in the tattoo sliders. One options is kind of a 3rd eye sort of crown thing/ One is writing on the neck. Could be slave stuff but fact is its not unlocked for all classes. When I got my pure blood to 50 all appearance selections where available.

Just checked the rattataki sliders, it are slave markings, some are clan markings. (In the scars option) My guess is those are Empire restricted and you wont get them on Republic even with unlock or BW made another design flaw.

Just checked the rattataki sliders, it are slave markings, some are clan markings. (In the scars option) My guess is those are Empire restricted and you wont get them on Republic even with unlock or BW made another design flaw.

Thats the thing that kind of messes with my head if you unlock Zabrak on empire side you get all the customizations from republic and empire for any other Zabrak you make, you can make a evil read and black republic character.

Thats the thing that kind of messes with my head if you unlock Zabrak on empire side you get all the customizations from republic and empire for any other Zabrak you make, you can make a evil read and black republic character.

My guess is BW made a design flaw, nothing new there.

Red and Black != Evil, those are just racial characteristics. Like having Black, White, Brown skin tones in RL. The markings you are looking for are slave markings, this is an Empire thing (which is evil). The Republic doesn't brand/own slaves so you won't have these options over there.

Ya Bioware pooped in the sink again on this one. They said unlocking the races would grant more customization options at the character creation stage. Such BS, as I tried to make a Brown Skinned Zabrak thinking I had access to the Sith Tattoos only to find out it never gave me any such options. Lies and more lies BW, just like the orange mods set bonuses transferring, but you didn't tell us only War Hero and beyond.

Red and Black != Evil, those are just racial characteristics. Like having Black, White, Brown skin tones in RL. The markings you are looking for are slave markings, this is an Empire thing (which is evil). The Republic doesn't brand/own slaves so you won't have these options over there.

I can agree with that but BW pretty much stated you unlock everything. The males do not have slave markings all their empire scars are scars nothing special. But you can RP that you are a freed slave or what ever. But the markings are super cool and my jedi sage twin sister should have them.

Ya Bioware pooped in the sink again on this one. They said unlocking the races would grant more customization options at the character creation stage. Such BS, as I tried to make a Brown Skinned Zabrak thinking I had access to the Sith Tattoos only to find out it never gave me any such options. Lies and more lies BW, just like the orange mods set bonuses transferring, but you didn't tell us only War Hero and beyond.

Actually, they did tell everyone about the bonuses, just a lot of people chose not to read or they didn't understand what 61+ MOD meant ;)

Also, just to clarify for the understanding impaired. Unlocking a race is not the same thing as Unlocking the Race and all their Faction Based Customizations. I am sure you will argue this as, just by looking at your post, you have a major problem with BW (which makes me wonder why you are even here but whatever ...) but ...

In SW Lore, it was not uncommon to run across colonies of these races that had never been enslaved by the Empire and, not surprisingly, those members of the colonies did NOT have the branded slave markings of the Empire ;). I can think of at least 4 (possibly more) Star Wars books that I have read where this happened ....

I can agree with that but BW pretty much stated you unlock everything. The males do not have slave markings all their empire scars are scars nothing special. But you can RP that you are a freed slave or what ever. But the markings are super cool and my jedi sage twin sister should have them.

I am pretty sure they said you would unlock the race offering more customizations to the factions and classes. This is true, even without the slave markings of the empire, unlocking the race and whatever customizations that come with it = more customization than you had before on the Republic/Empire side for each class ;)

Edited by Balrizangor

Actually, they did tell everyone about the bonuses, just a lot of people chose not to read or they didn't understand what 61+ MOD meant ;)

Also, just to clarify for the understanding impaired. Unlocking a race is not the same thing as Unlocking the Race and all their Faction Based Customizations. I am sure you will argue this as, just by looking at your post, you have a major problem with BW (which makes me wonder why you are even here but whatever ...) but ...

In SW Lore, it was not uncommon to run across colonies of these races that had never been enslaved by the Empire and, not surprisingly, those members of the colonies did NOT have the branded slave markings of the Empire ;). I can think of at least 4 (possibly more) Star Wars books that I have read where this happened ....

Ok I can get that the inquisitor class is special in that they all start as slaves. And for story purposes they are branded as slaves, but only humans males are the markings labeled as Slave brands. And the rattataki males do not have any slave markings. And tbh for lore purpose you wouldn't have the option to have a different slave brand you would get the brand that your slaver put on you you couldn't pick one or decide not to have one.

But my issue was that the legacy unlock was described as unlocking all customizations for the race, I think slave markings unique to 1 class counts as a race customization even though its tied to the class because if i was told correctly if you unlock a cyborg, which has several class/faction based specific enhancements, you unlock every enhancement from every class/faction you end up with tons of options. True slave markings are not a cyborg enhancement but they are customizations tied to a class.

i understand people's aversion to slave tattoos on republic toons the light side has abolished slavery and all that, but the republic can free slaves from the empire and they would still have their markings, It would be like the older Jewish people keeping the tattoos the Nazis gave them sort of a badge of strength and survival.

Its not terrible hard to work around the lore of oh your a slave you stay a slave the whole inq story line is about rising out of slavery to be powerful. Why cant someone rise from slavery to be say a agent or a commando or even a jedi knight, it can happen.

I am pretty sure they said you would unlock the race offering more customizations to the factions and classes. This is true, even without the slave markings of the empire, unlocking the race and whatever customizations that come with it = more customization than you had before on the Republic/Empire side for each class ;)

True 1 more option is indeed more options. But that's the garbage they put in car commercials, Hey great car sale... and in little tiny letters you get a wall of text petty much saying you are getting nothing for sale because you don't shop on Globday during a volcano eruption on Pluto , I didn't see any small letters when they announced legacy.

I'm giving a reason. Not a justification.

Ahh sorry..

The problem is semantics though true more options != all options bu the fact is i didn't even know thew where slave markings I thought it was a race thing, not like it says "Slave" in English. I don't have another female rattataki, seen the markings and i was like wow cool face tattoo..

If they are slave markings for imp only then character creation needs to be fixed where every race/sex lists the slave markings as slave markings not scars and then add the markings to the male rattataki.

Slavery is quite prominent in the outer rim thank you very much.