Ever seen 30+ troopers fight together?

CaptainTorik

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy.

And if you haven't seen our original guild video check out:

We're a trooper roleplay/pvp guild full of current and former military members as well as military enthousiasts. Check out AlphaCompanyOnline.org if you like that video!

Now imagine that in actual RvR. :eek:

Well I hope Alpha Company gets shipped to Hydian Way when servers merge. Im a die hard Trooper and fighting by you would be an honor.

Shadow Corps would fight by you with pride.

Commander N. Carmine

Republic Black Operations Unit <Shadow Corps>

"Fight from Shadows to protect the innocent"

Edited by RenegadeCommando

More than just the video, enjoyed what you've done there. Makes me think of more grand PvP battles that could potentially happen in future - armies of republic and empire facing each other off. Small squads of jedi with companies of troopers supporting them, facing off their rivals on the empire who are advancing in the same way with similar numbers.

Excellent idea and guild there

Regular day on Jung Ma Server....TBH.

Nice fps mate, what comp you got? GTX 580 and i5 2500k?

oh wait

Actually to be clear - this video has been slowed intentionally to add effect. In fact I slowed it by 50% to make it more epic looking with the music.

I have an I7 2600k and a very very good system I assure you.. I created this video with Adobe Premier meaning I definitely have a good system otherwise the program would be nigh unuseable.

Don't believe me? Check out this one -

Edited by CaptainTorik

And this is I love Jung Ma.

If I'm correct it's the only server with significant amounts of World PvP.

People there go out into the world and have fun rather than sitting in the fleet whining about how they are bored :D

Excellent presentation; as always.

*/com*

Field observation reports nearly all Vanguard class Troopers are outfitted with E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptors, outfit accordingly. Cipher out.

*/com*

Heh... See you on the battlefield. */stealthscreen*

Edited by Acherom

I fail to see why you did not name the guild "Havoc Squad" for that sir, i give you an epic fail!

For starters "Havoc Squad" is copyrighted to BioWare, and we wanted to set ourselves apart from the 40+ "Havoc Squad" guilds in SWTOR. Those who do not know Alpha Company was created back in SWG, almost 9 years ago, we wanted to carry on that legacy here.

http://www.alphacompanyonline.org/SWTOR/History.html

Anyone that is debating on taking the jump should do it! I was playing a lvl 50 Commando on a different server 2 months ago, saw the 1st video, and made the leap of faith to join A-Coy. It is the BEST experience I have had in almost any MMO to date. The people, organization, and events are a ton of fun and I'm glad I made the move.

If you keep thinking you should/want to give it a go, just DO IT. You won't regret it! ;)

Just a note; the web host where our site is stored is currently experiencing issues. People attempting to visit the website (the video can still be viewed), may experience issues, until this problem is resolved. I will keep you updated.