The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Top 5 best Bounty Hunters

Gravez-

Easy.

1. Kenix Kil / Kir Kanos. Former Imperial Guardsman. Trained to THE peak of human physical perfection, and NEVER gives up the trail.

2. Boba Fett. He had a reputation amongst the other Bounty Hunters as The Best. He had the weapons, gadgets, and skill. He had the bad*** ship, too. Only thing he didn't have was Luck.

3. Dengar. He lasted quite a while in the business and retired ALIVE.

4. Jango Fett. Hey, he was good enough to have an entire ARMY cloned from his DNA. That right there says something.

5. Calo Nord. 1....2....3.... 'nuff said.

Who were YOU expecting at #1. :p

Well, if Boba played this game, he should team up with a smuggler for class buff :p

*AHEM*

May I inquire as to why Asajj Ventress has not appeared on any of these lists? Are we forgetting that she's a bounty hunter now? And a pretty darn awesome one at that.

Anyway, my list would be as follows.

1. Asajj Ventress - she may be new to the business. But's she's already topped some of the best of her era has a track record of assassination and slaughter and is perfectly capable of hunting down and killing just about any low-life in the galaxy, and then some.

2. IG-88 - a walking weapons platform, agile, deadly, cunning etc. and as well as having four copies of himself he attempted to take over the galaxy in his spare time. Yeah.

3. Jango Fett - let's face it, this guy is better than his son. He's killed Jedi with his bare hands, taken on a clan of maddened assassins and killed their Sith leader and was chosen as the template for a clone army.

5. Boba Fett - supposedly the best of the best, but got knocked into a Sarlaac Pit by a blind guy with a stick and had Vader bring in his quarry. Nonetheless he kicked butt as a kid so he get's 4th place.

5. Grand Champion of the Great Hunt - needs no introduction, he's killed Jedi, Sith and everything in-between. Easily the greatest bounty hunter of his era, oh and has an awesome voice.

Top 5?

1. Boba Fett: read up on his character. Granted in the Movie he got flung down a sarlacc's belly, but this man single handedly stormed a stormtrooper strong hold to get a target and WON. Not many people have done that.

2. Aurra Sing: Too many people undervalue her. one of the best and longest running hunters in the business.

3. Calo Nord. He was a great badguy and i LOVED his armor in KOTOR. I mean just the 1,2,3 and kill 4 guys like it's nothing, PRICELESS.

4. Champion of the Grandhunt. need we say more?

5. Jango Fett. So damn good they created a clone army based off of him. You don't use a slouch of a Bounty Hunter as a template for your clone army.

1. Durge. The man's a living killing machine. If it wasn't for Anakin's nobbiness, he'd be crushing Boba's skull. Durge can go toe-to-toe with any adversary, and even if he died, we know he's the true #1

2. Boba Fett. Arguably the greatest hunter to live, he's taken on his father's lessons, and become massive competition for anyone. While I still believe Durge is stronger, Boba Fett should deserve best by most standards.

3. Kir Kanos. As Kenix Kil, Kir Kanos became a deadly hunter after defeating Jax. Overall, he's a ******, and has a dual-bladed vibrostaff. Nuffsaid.

4. Jango Fett. While not as glorious as Boba, he's had his share of kills, and became the model for the clone army. He's killed more Jedi than Boba or Kir Kanos, but less than Durge, giving him a 4th place spot.

5. Dengar. A well earned place, Dengar may not be the strongest, but he's capable. He's worked along side Boba for a long time, and still has it in him. Other bounty hunters could fit the role, such as Bossk or Cad Bane, I think he deserves it more.

Overall, the best bounty hunter is Boba Fett, but Durge takes first place due to his arrogance. Plus, he's much more intimidating, personally.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Boba Fett

I honestly don't know how anyone else can be atop this list. While other hunters have some impressive achievements on their record, none of them even come close to being the whole package like Boba Fett.

2. Durge

3. Jango Fett

4. Dengar

5. Cad Bane

(For what it's worth, I would rank the SWTOR BH #6 on this list)