Everything in this game is to expensive.

WaliceDrel

Everything in this game is to expensive. It cost almost 2 mill to change out all your mods. Everything form learning a new skill to legacy items and speeder training is just outrageously priced. I can see why the credit sellers are spamming us every day. They must be making a fortune. I am mainly a pvp player on a pvp server and i cant afford to buy jack. The only good stuff I have I got with pvp coms cus I sure as S&^% cant afford to buy anything good. SWG, everquest 2 and wow have a better economy than this game. Everything in this game has a credit price attached to it. for example in swg and everquest you could equip a appearance at no cost. this game almost 2 mill credits. Edited by WaliceDrel

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit refusing to do the dailies and you'll be rolling in creds in no time.

Are you new? I do my dailies and that is nothing. Have you looked at any of the prices of ANYTHING? Look just at your legacy items most of them start at 1mil. go look at the gtn. FACT= you cant buy jack with what you get from dailies. You can spend 20 mil on just changing mods and buying legacy unlocks.

Edited by WaliceDrel

Everything in this game is to expensive. It cost almost 2 mill to change out all your mods. Everything form learning a new skill to legacy items and speeder training is just outrageously priced. I can see why the credit sellers are spamming us every day. They must be making a fortune. I am mainly a pvp player on a pvp server and i cant afford to buy jack. The only good stuff I have I got with pvp coms cus I sure as S&^% cant afford to buy anything good. SWG, everquest and wow have a better economy than this game. Everything in this game has a credit price attached to it. for example in swg and everquest you could equip a appearance at no cost. this game almost 2 mill credits.

You do realize that appearance is "optional" and that 2 mil cause you want a certain look. The armor itself is perfectly usable as is basis. Now if it cost 2 mil to WEAR it (i.e. equip it) then we can talk.

Are you new? I do my dailies and that is nothing. Have you looked at any of the prices of ANYTHING? Look just at your legacy items most of them start at 1mil. go look at the gtn. FACT= you cant buy jack with what you get from dailies.

I did all of the solo dailies for Belsavis, Ilum, and Corellia. I also did the space mission dailies, their bonus objectives, and took out a bridge or two with torpedoes. I made over 300,000 credits. Do that 7 days in a row and you'll have over 2.1 million credits.

I did all of the solo dailies for Belsavis, Ilum, and Corellia. I also did the space mission dailies, their bonus objectives, and took out a bridge or two with torpedoes. I made over 300,000 credits. Do that 7 days in a row and you'll have over 2.1 million credits.

7 days of work and you can change you appearance or buy 1 or 2 legacy items...lol

Edited by WaliceDrel

Are you new? I do my dailies and that is nothing. Have you looked at any of the prices of ANYTHING? Look just at your legacy items most of them start at 1mil. go look at the gtn. FACT= you cant buy jack with what you get from dailies.

No I'm not new. I've played since Beta.

Do your dailies and you'll have a million in less than a week. It doesn't get much easier than that. What do you want a blue frog that gives you unlimited credits? .

Sweet, so all I have to do to make money is grind the same stuff for 3-4 hours every day, 7 days a week? Hey, after 3 weeks of that, I can buy a useless GTN terminal for my ship!

Everything in this game is to expensive. It cost almost 2 mill to change out all your mods. Everything form learning a new skill to legacy items and speeder training is just outrageously priced. I can see why the credit sellers are spamming us every day. They must be making a fortune. I am mainly a pvp player on a pvp server and i cant afford to buy jack. The only good stuff I have I got with pvp coms cus I sure as S&^% cant afford to buy anything good. SWG, everquest and wow have a better economy than this game. Everything in this game has a credit price attached to it. for example in swg and everquest you could equip a appearance at no cost. this game almost 2 mill credits.

Agreed.

Its not about the availability of credits.

The maginal utility of the items and perks are extreemly low. So from an economic sense what you get for what you buy is not worth it. Especially when it comes to some of the abilities not being legacywide.

Also one only has to do the math on your emergency fleet cool down vs. just buying passes from the Security Key vendor.

Its obvious that math is not BWs strong suit or they think that we don't know how to do math. ;)

Edited by Urael

I know this would get trolled by all the crafters. They seem to be the only ones making money.

Now when people mention dailies, they are talking doing it each day and SAVE up.

Now if you are spending credits like water, there is nothing much we can say that will change that. These are "fluff" items that you can use as a credit sink it is NOT REQUIRED.

Sure some of the high end armor looks like crap (like SI PvE armor) but I can either deal with it, or earn enough credit to remove the mods which is 24k x 3 x 5 (helm, chest, leg, boots, gloves) = 414000 (that is for Rakata)

how many outfits are you modding? 1 mil for PvP and PvE top set.

Sweet, so all I have to do to make money is grind the same stuff for 3-4 hours every day, 7 days a week? Hey, after 3 weeks of that, I can buy a useless GTN terminal for my ship!

The question you should be asking yourself is, WHY do you want to buy a useless GTN for your ship?

Yes it is out there, yes it is VERY expensive, but if you have no use for it, why buy it?

I know this would get trolled by all the crafters.

Anyone else notice that anytime someone disagrees with someone else, that they are somehow trolling them by saying so.

Apparently having a disagreement with someone now is the same as personal attacks and trolling.

By what you wrote... it seems you've never played an MMO before.

If you dont want to grind the dailies for money... take up crafting

The question you should be asking yourself is, WHY do you want to buy a useless GTN for your ship?

Yes it is out there, yes it is VERY expensive, but if you have no use for it, why buy it?

I don't, and I'm not going to.

That doesn't change the fact that all of the Legacy rewards have insanely overinflated prices, and unless you're doing 3-4 hours worth of dailies every day, there's really not another good way to make credits.

Do the math.

I have.

Let's say you have full black hole gear... 7 pieces worth. Each mod costs about 44k to remove... 3 mods per piece except for the belt and bracers, which is 2 per piece. That's 19 mods to remove. 19 times 44k is 836,000. That's assuming you have pulled mods out of black hole gear and put it in orange bracers and belt, which you now want to remove.

So to remove all your black hole mods and put in new gear is 836,000. Now let's assume you want to put those into gear that is already full of black hole gear and you need to remove them... that's another 836,000. So this absurd example would cost 1,672,000... still well short of your 2 million.

My previous post stands.

By what you wrote... it seems you've never played an MMO before.

If you dont want to grind the dailies for money... take up crafting

Because in 1.3 the Hutts are going to buy all of the GTN networks and combine them into one.

Anyone else notice that anytime someone disagrees with someone else, that they are somehow trolling them by saying so.

Apparently having a disagreement with someone now is the same as personal attacks and trolling.

The forum mods seem to think so .... *whistles innocently* ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.