Bloodthirst/Predation still not operation wide

AGSThomas

Fixed? There was no bug, this is by design.

If a single Marauder can affect the entire operation, then there will be even less incentive to bring a Marauder into raids.

Even if Bloodthirst was raid wide, this would be incentive TO bring more marauders. Bloodthirst stacks with itself. And since when are marauders undesirable in raids?

Even if Bloodthirst was raid wide, this would be incentive TO bring more marauders. Bloodthirst stacks with itself. And since when are marauders undesirable in raids?

Do we know for sure it stacks? Even if not having subsequent bloodthirst on bosses is great for burning them. Works great on Toth and Zorn when we swap targets.

Do we know for sure it stacks? Even if not having subsequent bloodthirst on bosses is great for burning them. Works great on Toth and Zorn when we swap targets.

Yes. We DO know for CERTAIN that it DOES stack. Put two Marauders in the same party, especially if they're both Annihilation, have them blow berserk > Frenzy > Blood thirst and watch the boss's HP drain like air from a slashed tire.

it's still broke (imo)

did a 16man on the new ops(1.2) with mostly pugs and ended up having 5mars(/facepalm /slapopsleader)

so i had them blow bt in rotation right after each other, sometimes i would get the buff, sometimes not. if i remember right, the patch notes said that bt was fixed to be raid-wide for 1.2. buggy is buggy =/

didn't know you could stack em though, cool stuff.

Bloodthirst no longer stacks.

Predation now affects all Operation Group members.

From the patch notes(you too can look them up, they're under the "My SWTOR" list up top. Only Predation was made group wide. If you were randomly getting Bloodthirst it is probably because you were not in range to get it the other times.

I personally would prefer them to make it operation wide. 5min cooldown, put a 2-3 min debuff on the players effected.

Also. I want my Ferocity back. To hell with Enraged Charge. Just make Ataru form stack with it so Carnage can keep their boost too. (This also means it'll stack with Ferocity). Although this will probably never happen. Something other than Enraged Charge or a buff to Enraged Charge would be nice. 2 talent points for 1 extra rage every 12 seconds is a joke. It should be 1 for each talent point at least.