Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why no duels on the fleets?

Ich_Bin

At least in the Combat Training areas o the fleets we should be allowed to duel each other. It would be great fun when waiting for the next queue pop.

Ilum and Tatooine on my server are pretty much dead and I don't fancy having very long loading screens every time a warzone ends. But on the fleets in the Combat Training areas you see all of the players that you are playing with every day and I would like to be able to duel them.

Edited by Ich_Bin

I have been asking this question every Q&A session, still waiting on an answer why not. I dont have a lag issue on the fleet but I rather them disable mounts and give us dueling.

Duel on your ship.

Problem solved. Closet place you are able too.

When I am queueing in a group and we are waiting for the next queue pop I cannot really go into another group with another player just to get on one ship to make a duel, can I?

I still don't see any reason why we shouldn't be allowed to duel in the Combat Training area on the fleet. It is called Combat Training after all... what better way to train for combat than making a friendly duel or watch others that are dueling?

I still don't see any reason why we shouldn't be allowed to duel in the Combat Training area on the fleet. It is called Combat Training after all... what better way to train for combat than making a friendly duel or watch others that are dueling?

Game isn't balanced against 1v1.

I totally support this. Would make q times so much more bearable.

Game isn't balanced against 1v1.

True. Still, it's fun. It relieves the monotony. It gives us something to do other than alt tab and **** around on vent while waiting. And sometimes 1v1 situations are unavoidable in warzones, so practice helps.

I would love to be able to duel on the Fleet in between warzones! That's where all the hardcore PvPers hang out. No one wants to go out in the world... the planets take forever to load. AND they are a ship ride, an airlock, an orbital station and a shuttle ride away!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.