Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

Kashyyyk would be so awesome! Everybody loves wookies and I find it sad that the only wookie in the game is Bowdaar who I don't even get to use because I don't have a smuggler. So my vote goes to Kashyyyk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manaan - could do the planet story about the Republic attempting to synthesize kolto, creating bacta. Empire's story could be about Imperial Intel attempting to expose this to the Selkath people while stealing the prototype for themselves.

Dantooine, Telos, and Onderon - pretty much to see how each planet is doing 300 years after the events of KOTOR/KOTOR2.

Ossus, Chandrila, and Byss - mainly because they haven't been done much in SW games.

Ilum - just remake it as a PVE daily planet for decent PVE equipment and titles, much like Isle of QD was in WoW. The open world PVP would just happen on its own.

Just hope these get added in as planets for leveling after the two starter planets, not future expansion planets. It would add a great deal to the replayability of the game.

Kuat

It would be fantastic to look up into the sky and see the shipyard ring. Maybe some story elements around the surface vs. ring life, and/or factions warring over resources. Space missions & space combat mechanics, Kuat fits. Also, I imagine that ground-quest zones could also take place in the shipyard ring, perhaps adding shuttle routes that take you up into orbit, instead of around surface map-only.

Kuat

It would be fantastic to look up into the sky and see the shipyard ring. Maybe some story elements around the surface vs. ring life, and/or factions warring over resources. Space missions & space combat mechanics, Kuat fits. Also, I imagine that ground-quest zones could also take place in the shipyard ring, perhaps adding shuttle routes that take you up into orbit, instead of around surface map-only.

Pfff. Amount of pollution on that planet, you're not seeing diddly if you look at the sky.

-The moon of Yavin IV, you could tie in some stuff about Exar Kun.

-Kashyyk, or another heavily forested planet like Endor (wouldn't mind Denova having more explorable content outside of operations and flashpoints).

Naboo would top my list. I know a lot of people hate it because of Phantom Menace, but imagine the potential in the hands of people who, you know... can act & tell a good story. :p It's already got 2 factions that don't much like each other and possibilities of setting ranging from city, to lush green countryside, to a whole different underwater world.

Kashyyyk. Wookiees, 'nuff said.

Kamino. Neutral, mysterious, cool looking natives. Some interesting possibilities of walking around a CLEAN city-planet for a change as well as going underwater or to the few former mountaintops that have become islands on the planet. And, of course, fighting on a platform in the ocean in a torrential downpour. ;)

Yavin 4.

While the extended Universe has a lot of great worlds I would like to see at least initially it would be good see a world first made favous in a new hope and then fleshed out in the tales of the Jedi that have both appeared in the timeline videos and comic books of the ear of the old republic.