Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

Wow, it's necro day.

I'm showing my lack of memorized lore here, but there was a planet in SWG with this beautiful Sith temple way out in the woods, overgrown, I remember lots of purples and greens in the screen shot.

What planet was that? Gah, I don't even remember the name of the Sith lord. What would the state of that planet even BE in the TOR timeframe?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it's necro day.

I'm showing my lack of memorized lore here, but there was a planet in SWG with this beautiful Sith temple way out in the woods, overgrown, I remember lots of purples and greens in the screen shot.

What planet was that? Gah, I don't even remember the name of the Sith lord. What would the state of that planet even BE in the TOR timeframe?

Are you talking about the "Jedi" Temple ruins on Dantooine -or- the Sith ruins on Yavin IV?

Nice Necro. Interesting how not one player requested or mentioned Makeb. lol

Since Makeb is a brand new planet that never existed in any Star Wars lore why would they?

I *am* curious as to why they went with a new planet for the first addition instead of something already established and familiar, not even a well-known one like Endor, but perhaps something rare but at least pre-existing.

I can understand wanting a blank canvas to tell any story they wanted to and I guess we already have lots of familiar planets and environments in the game right now.

Ah, never mind, I guess I answered my own question. The next planet(s) they do will probably be one(s) we are familiar with.

Interesting how not one player requested or mentioned Makeb. lol

Thats a pretty ignorant post... Makeb didn't exist in Star Wars lore until they announced it in the expansion, and after that, there is no need to recommend a planet which will already be implimented. I don't see how thats 'interesting' or illogical at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Look at the original date on this thread. Also notice 0 BW responses. The 1st new planet is coming and its Makeb nothing any of you suggested. So i wonder why grave dig this thread that they dont comment in and ignore you all?? Edited by t-woodhouse

Look at the original date on this thread. Also notice 0 BW responses. The 1st new planet is coming and its Makeb nothing any of you suggested. So i wonder why grave dig this thread that they dont comment in and ignore you all??

So, that way they know we are aware & are watching & waiting.

Look at the original date on this thread. Also notice 0 BW responses. The 1st new planet is coming and its Makeb nothing any of you suggested. So i wonder why grave dig this thread that they dont comment in and ignore you all??

This has been covered. How can we suggest a planet that never existed in Star Wars lore in any way, shape, or form?

Ziost. We've got a ship named after it, let's do the planet to. Ziost is supposed to be some sort of dark side hell, which would be great for sith and jedi alike to explore.

Oh, I kinda like this....I could see an organization like the Dread Masters making their base here. It could have like a survival horror kinda feel to it, you know kinda like the first Rackgoul flash point did. What is it like?