Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. I guess top 5 off my head are:

Kashyyyk-wookies. seeing them more in-game would be very cool.

Naboo-iconic to the prequels, and two distinct cultures that could conflict over a variety of things

Mon Calamari-again, home of two races, can get some good conflicts out of that, plus the history of great shipbuilding facilities can create an interesting setting for space battles

Dantooine-It's been a kind of silent rancor in the room for the past KOTOR games, mentioned in the movies-could be interesting.

The last two are a tie for me but-Geonosis and Sullust-i remember the representation of sullust from the old rouge squadron games, and a volcanic planet would just add some more pop to the universe, plus like some of the better planets in galactic history! And as far as Geonosis goes-we already encounter geonosians out in the galaxy and have conflicts with them, almost criminal not to go to their planet

Calling your on-the-rails themepark planets fully explorable is sooooooooooooooo stretching it...but...to the question at hand...

Dathomir or Yavin with its Exar Kun ruins.

Kash would be ok.

Planets I'd love to see:

Dac - home planet of the Mon Calamari & Quarren

Neimoidia - home planet of the Neimodians

Utapau - home planet of the Utai & Pau'an

Side note and bit of a nit pick for everyone saying the they want Endor because they want to see Ewoks. Ewoks are not technically from the planet Endor, they are from Endor's 2nd moon called the "forest moon of Endor" or "sanctuary moon". It is the farthest moon from the Gas giant planet of Endor. Again, just a nit pick.

I like Kashyyyk as an option, and Dantooine, since they were both featured in the original KOTOR.

However, consider also Mustafar, which (at least 4000 years before the battle of Yavin) was actually a lush world with Jedi temples. Then there was some cataclysmic battle which shifted the gravitational forces and led to it being covered in volcanos. Again, this is drawing from lore established in SWG and I'm not sure how BW feels about incorporating that lore into their game. I do not recall if SWTOR is set before or after this cataclysmic battle which occurred in 3996 BBY.

Kamino would be my all time "most wanted to play on thoroughly" planet. Gamers got a taste of it in Force Unleashed 2 and to some degree on Empire at War but I would love to see Bioware do something epic with it.

Honoghr, home planet of the Noghri.

Kashyyyk, home planet of the Wookies.

Dathomir, home planet of the Dathomiri Nightsisters.

Centerpoint Station, built by the Thuruht Killik hive in approximately 1,000,000 BBY to contain Abeloth.

Kesh, and a storyline regarding the Lost Sith Tribe

Love the game BioWare! Keep up the great work!

Ok my first choice seems to be a popular one: Kashyyyk. But let me be specific in saying that I mean the Kashyyyk in the EU in the books NOT the bullpoodoo kashyyyk that we've seen lazily represented so far. I want the Kashyyyk that has trees so tall that you can't see the ground (and to quote Chewbacca "No one has ever ventured there") I don't want the Kashyyyk that looks like it's just big redwoods. I would also love to do more city scape planets like Nar Shaadaa and Coruscant (and Corelia to a lesser extent) solely because I feel like that type of environment was very much underutilized. I'd even go so far to say Muunilist or maybe even the Corporate Sector. We would also have accepted Yavin, Endor, Bespin and Zonoma Sekot

Darth Intellekt

Honoghr, home planet of the Noghri.

Kashyyyk, home planet of the Wookies.

Dathomir, home planet of the Dathomiri Nightsisters.

Centerpoint Station, built by the Thuruht Killik hive in approximately 1,000,000 BBY to contain Abeloth.

Kesh, and a storyline regarding the Lost Sith Tribe

Love the game BioWare! Keep up the great work!

Ok SUPER good points about Kesh and Centerpoint!!!!! An Abeloth Flashpoint would be the BOMB!!!!!