Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for existing planets, I would vote for Christophsis (Clone Wars), Manaan (Kotor), Kamino (Episode 2) and Mustifar (Episode 3).

I would actually be against Endor. It just doesn't fit. The Ewoks are very primitive even at the time of the use by the Empire. After that, Ewoks begin integrating into society. Why would they have been integrated and populated in the old republic universe then forgotten and managed to loose any advancement? (I don't want the answer to that question, because it will just end up being forced).

For me, part of the fun of BioWare's take on Star Wars is the uniqueness while still capturing the Star Wars feel. I like to see more new and fresh planets (and not see an umteenth remake of places like Tatooine).

A few other suggestions:

-A plagued or lost massive space-station complex, a bit like the fleets but open to investigation (and both factions)

-A commerce capital like Cloud City

-A resort / vacation planet

I would love to see Ziost, the former sith capitol and home to the sith for a long time.

Yavin 4 is also a great place with the temple cluster. And maybe run into some of the old Massassi.

I know my sith warrior want one as a companion :)

Dantooine, Dathomir, Cloud City-Bespin (yes, according to lore it was only built around 400 BBY but a predecessor would suffice), Lehon (aka Rakata Prime), Geonosis, Byss or anything in the Deep Core, Yavin 4.

Dac - The planet of the Mon Calamari (Without swimming, yes this would be tough to do.)

Rodia - The planet home to Rodians.

Varl - The original Hutt Homeworld.

Columus - Homeworld of the Columi, it's low gravity!

Naboo (just the planet's surface) - Theed is beautiful.

Ryloth - Twi'lek Homeworld.

Of course the mainstays yet forgotten like Kashyyyk, Dantooine, Yavin 4, Mustafar, Geonosis, Kamino.

Bespin - (aka "Cloud City" from the Empire Strikes Back) Would absolutely love to see this one, and I think if you did a really good job on this one it would be epic.

Kashyyk

Dagobah

Yavin 4

Naboo

Manaan (From KOTOR)

Dantooine

Mustafar

Throw in a few new ones as well. Would like to see more urban planets where things are buzzing (In addition to Coruscant and Nar Shadaar), Taris in KOTOR was a great place, Bespin could be a really welcome addition as an urban planet.

Edited by Turbo_D

I would like for this game to complete the circle on the Kotor 1 and 2 planets.

So that is;

Kotor

- Kashykk

- Dantoone

- Manaan

- unknown Rakata planet (Lehon)

Kotor 2

- Telos

- Dxun

- Onderon

and also more stories coming from known planets in FP

Athiss, Koan, Cademimu, Taral V, Chandrila, Zadd.,

Rep stories in Koriban, Nal Hutta, and Dromund Kass

Emp stories in Coruscant, Ord Mantell, and Tython.

Lol may be I asked a bit too much :D

But some platforms, story bases, and designs are ready for these. Which I think would make development faster.

I have to echo some of the others here and say:

Dantooine, they are on Dantooine...I mean, erm, I'd like to see Dantooine, plus there is that special crystal cave there that could be used for something, right?