Cover Broken in Yesterdays patch

DestyOwn

Hi everyone, i feel like bioware broke cover again but in a way worse way now, you get the animation of going into cover, but somehow you are not, and you can't use any cover abilites....

http://www.twitch.tv/empireseliteguild/b/316832238

look this at 8:30 and 1:02:30 and it happened to me all night yesterday, that was just the first warzone of the day.........

it was never like this before yesterdays patch.

Edited by DestyOwn

Everyone I know who plays a sniper is getting the same thing ... its horrible, when running you are unable to take cover unless you come to a complete stop, you also randomly come out of cover.

Completely game breaking but since there are only 15 snipers in the whole game they really dont give a **** ...

I bet if this happened to warriors or inquisitors there would be an emergency patch fixing this right away.

Same exp here, when getting into cover it appears to happen most of all when your moving/rolling towards a cover object, at least i didnt exp the problem when your going into cover at the position your standing, so during the last 2 days of pvp i simply learned a new skill with this wich is avoiding cover objects when you wanna get into cover ^^

How do you randomly break cover when you haven't announced any changes that are even remotely related. I mean how is that physically possible, someone checked in code that broke this, i don't even. And how did this get past QA, do you even have someone test sniper? it would be pretty obvious. Edited by Crankyhobo

How do you randomly break cover when you haven't announced any changes that are even remotely related. I mean how is that physically possible, someone checked in code that broke this, i don't even. And how did this get past QA, do you even have someone test sniper? it would be pretty obvious.

This actually was my thought, well the part about how did cover just randomly break when (as far as I know) nothing was supposed to be tweaked on the agent/smuggler end at all.

In any case as mentioned it's a very annoying bug in PvP and I know most snipers would appreciate if it got hotfixed as soon as possible.

This actually was my thought, well the part about how did cover just randomly break when (as far as I know) nothing was supposed to be tweaked on the agent/smuggler end at all.

In any case as mentioned it's a very annoying bug in PvP and I know most snipers would appreciate if it got hotfixed as soon as possible.

Really should not be taking this long, it is really frustrating.

Y'know I've never ragequit a game because of developer mistakes, but that may change soon -_-

Bioware really needs to get a quality assurance team, because their developers have no idea what the hell they're doing.

Really should not be taking this long, it is really frustrating.

If warriors lost their leap they would be doing an emergency hotfix within hours of it being reported.. Its not like us snipers need to use cover for anything anyway ;)