Companion Ages....

JediElf

Curious question here.

How old are our companions?

I can't remember if any of them have an age listed in their profiles, or if some of them have ages at all.

How old do you guys think the companions are?

:jawa_confused:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check your codex it should say their ages, know Vette is 19, Temple is 21(least if I remember right), can't remember the rest but their ages should be on the codex.

Some of them do, but not all of them, and especially not all of the human characters.

However, thankyou very much for getting the list started! :D

So far we have:

Vette 19

Temple 21

Edited by JediElf

The Agent's codex gets a full file for each companion.. The other classes, less so.

Vector is 26 (!), Kaliyo estimated 29, Dr. Lokin estimated 65ish.

Others you'll need guesswork. Quinn was in active service ten years ago having completed officer's training, but it has been pointed out that he may have been in an accelerated program tied to Imp selective breeding programs, so we can't safely say more than mid-20s to early 30s.

Risha is Vette's age, making her...19, you said? For some reason I had 21 or 24 in my head, but I couldn't say where that's from. Let's go with 19.

Bowdaar is over a hundred, possibly 120. T7-01 is at least 150. SCORPIO is several centuries old. Lord Scourge was a useful adult 300 years ago, so at least 320.

Check your codex it should say their ages, know Vette is 19, Temple is 21(least if I remember right), can't remember the rest but their ages should be on the codex.

Raina Berry... err Temple is actually 24, according to her codex entry.

Anyhow, about the ONLY class that gives mostly definitive companion ages is the Imperial Agent, since it's basically an intel dossier on each one. Only one that's pretty vague of the Imperials you travel with is Dr. Lokin. His age is listed as 60s to 70s as speculation.

Oh, and Ashara for the Inquisitor. Her age is listed as 20.

Catherine Taber (Mission Vao, Vette) gives Vette's age as 19, but I wonder if that's official from BioWare or not.

The Agent's codex gets a full file for each companion.. The other classes, less so.

Vector is 26 (!), Kaliyo estimated 29, Dr. Lokin estimated 65ish.

Others you'll need guesswork. Quinn was in active service ten years ago having completed officer's training, but it has been pointed out that he may have been in an accelerated program tied to Imp selective breeding programs, so we can't safely say more than mid-20s to early 30s.

Risha is Vette's age, making her...19, you said? For some reason I had 21 or 24 in my head, but I couldn't say where that's from. Let's go with 19.

Bowdaar is over a hundred, possibly 120. T7-01 is at least 150. SCORPIO is several centuries old. Lord Scourge was a useful adult 300 years ago, so at least 320.

Actually, Risha is a bit older than Vette, since Vette in her convos with the SW looks up to Risha as her second big sister. I'd put Risha about early/mid 20s.

Actually, Risha is a bit older than Vette, since Vette in her convos with the SW looks up to Risha as her second big sister. I'd put Risha about early/mid 20s.

Vette in her first conversation about family said "my age," even though she clearly looked up to Risha.

Risha's "Early Independence" conversation confirms that she was eleven at an event that we know happened ten years ago, making her 21. If Vette is 19 as Taber's interviews have indicated, that's close enough for "my age" to fuzz over.

I don't buy the companion ages, especially Vector. There are far too many twenty-something companions. It's like admitting that Vector is in his 30s would scare everyone away.

Yeah. Vector's a fabulous young twenty-something, but Malavai "Emotional Maturity of a Blueberry Scone" Quinn has been a working adult for a decade...right.

Vector sounds and acts like he's had time to get his life in order. I would definitely have placed him in his thirties.

There is no way Vector is not in his 30s.

Mako is older than 20, according to her companion quests, although I have a hard time buying that as well. (I think she's younger.)

I have a hard time with Risha too, she seems older than that.

Edited by Celacia

Yeah. Vector's a fabulous young twenty-something, but Malavai "Emotional Maturity of a Blueberry Scone" Quinn has been a working adult for a decade...right.

Vector sounds and acts like he's had time to get his life in order. I would definitely have placed him in his thirties.

To be totally fair, Vector might seem older because of his condition. Maybe Joiners become wise beyond their years after becoming part of the hive?

To be totally fair, Vector might seem older because of his condition. Maybe Joiners become wise beyond their years after becoming part of the hive?

he was also a bit of a very eager student who got his career off very early in his late teens.

i'm all for 30something LI's. let's face it, the gamer population is aging...

im in that akward stage between "jailbait" and "cougar"

i also heard of torian being 25, and khem being in the low 4 digits

he was also a bit of a very eager student who got his career off very early in his late teens.

i'm all for 30something LI's. let's face it, the gamer population is aging...

im in that akward stage between "jailbait" and "cougar"

i also heard of torian being 25, and khem being in the low 4 digits

Yeah, the idea that Vector was only 26 left me distinctly uncomfortable in my 'I am not a young lady anymore' place. (Never-mind that I didn't believe it. ) I think Khem is ~2kish. The only thing I can recall about Torian was that when you meet him on Dromund Kaas you remark on how young he is, something about how he can't me much more than 18. Twenty-five seems high for him, given his attitude, and what I *cough* know of young men.

Yeah, the idea that Vector was only 26 left me distinctly uncomfortable in my 'I am not a young lady anymore' place. (Never-mind that I didn't believe it. ) I think Khem is ~2kish. The only thing I can recall about Torian was that when you meet him on Dromund Kaas you remark on how young he is, something about how he can't me much more than 18. Twenty-five seems high for him, given his attitude, and what I *cough* know of young men.

oh well... torian is simply a trophy husband for my BH anyways :cool:

chiss agent is prolly late 20's even considering the fact chiss mature early- mine had been in the ascendancy secret police long enough for the empire to notice her enough to even consider bringing an alien in, and then theres the retraining. her and vector have a much classier, mature relationship, imo, both past the age of hopelessly in love, cant pry thier faces from each other, infatuated, compromised sensibilities, young love ( although im pretty sure if some tried to take vector from my agent... she'd leave just as big a gore trail as my bh did with torian's captors.... nobody touches my bh's snoo-snoo toy. n.o.b.o.d.y... ds points would be eaten that day in mass ammounts. thank goodness for diplomacy )

oh well... torian is simply a trophy husband for my BH anyways :cool:

chiss agent is prolly late 20's even considering the fact chiss mature early- mine had been in the ascendancy secret police long enough for the empire to notice her enough to even consider bringing an alien in, and then theres the retraining. her and vector have a much classier, mature relationship, imo, both past the age of hopelessly in love, cant pry thier faces from each other, infatuated, compromised sensibilities, young love ( although im pretty sure if some tried to take vector from my agent... she'd leave just as big a gore trail as my bh did with torian's captors.... nobody touches my bh's snoo-snoo toy. n.o.b.o.d.y... ds points would be eaten that day in mass ammounts. thank goodness for diplomacy )

I have a hard time pinning down my agent's age. She finished her education on Csilla, and then her family got her sent to the Empire (just about as soon as they could) because they didn't want her where she could embarrass them, and then she spent some years studying and observing different aspects of Imperial life and culture before embarking on her training with Intelligence. I don't know, numbers are hard. She is definitely a grown-*** woman with living and experiences behind her and not some flighty young thing, though, and her relationship with Vector reflects that. (Which is why I demand him to be a grown-*** man, too.)

Torian being that young doesn't bother me at all. My BH is younger than my agent, and probably wouldn't touch a man her age or older for anything other than a one-off thing.

Kira is 20

8 years when she escaped Korriban, 10 on Nar Shadaa, 2 as a Jedi

Scourge is probably close to 400, but i don't think his exact age is known

Rusk... hard to say, but we know he started his career alongside a guy who is now a general, which would typically mean he's at least 50

Doc is probably around 30

T7 is 150, he mentions it in one of the first conversations

Edited by Naphariel

Is there a *single* organic female companion in her 30's or 40's? I admit that I haven't seen them all.

No.

The only candidates are Kaliyo (but her dossier estimates 29), Akaavi (nothing specified, seems young), maybe Elara (only two years in adult service, so probably not), and Nadia (I know nothing about her).

Keep in mind all biologically female companions must be sexually available, and while this game is good about letting women over 30 have flings, they wouldn't go so far as to let you get attached to one.

Keep in mind all biologically female companions must be sexually available, and while this game is good about letting women over 30 have flings, they wouldn't go so far as to let you get attached to one.

Huh? I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say~

I'm confirming that there are no biologically female companions in their 30's or 40's and hypothesizing that this is because all female companions were designed to be sexy. SWTOR doesn't outright snub the post-college crowd; I noticed some time ago, and thought it was very cool, that many "older" (by which I mean 25+ *rolls eyes*) women figure into one-night stands as you level. But that's all one-off stuff. Female companions are kept very young.

and Nadia (I know nothing about her).

Nadia is the daughter of a senator who brought her to republic space because their species is hardly force sensetive at all and she scared the sarkhai people, considering that she still travels with daddy i would say shes between 16-19, especially as she looks young and has the curiosity for everything.

Edited by BenjaminminU

I'm confirming that there are no biologically female companions in their 30's or 40's and hypothesizing that this is because all female companions were designed to be sexy. SWTOR doesn't outright snub the post-college crowd; I noticed some time ago, and thought it was very cool, that many "older" (by which I mean 25+ *rolls eyes*) women figure into one-night stands as you level. But that's all one-off stuff. Female companions are kept very young.

I've never played a male character. Out of curiosity, who are some of the older women that can be seduced and/or flirted with?

I know answering that question could be a lot of work but if you could just name a couple off the top of your head, ty. Darth Lachris is the obvious one, she seems like she could be in her thirties.