The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PVP Que times on your server.

Chesty_Jake

How are your que times???

I can tell you since this past week and the Rakghoul event LVL50 PVP on Tarro Blood took a huge dip. Generally only one game going at once... plenty of PUBS qued and we're out numbered by imps 3 to 1 on that server so either IMPS are tired of beatings or there's something wrong with queing.

Anyone else notice extended que times the past week??? Even prior to the Rakghoul event we were much much faster... i'm wondering if this is another bug creeping up. It doesn't make much sense honestly. Our server is sparse but the people are around.

How are your que times???

I can tell you since this past week and the Rakghoul event LVL50 PVP on Tarro Blood took a huge dip. Generally only one game going at once... plenty of PUBS qued and we're out numbered by imps 3 to 1 on that server so either IMPS are tired of beatings or there's something wrong with queing.

Anyone else notice extended que times the past week??? Even prior to the Rakghoul event we were much much faster... i'm wondering if this is another bug creeping up. It doesn't make much sense honestly. Our server is sparse but the people are around.

Same on my server ... q times, even during prime time are increasing.

New scheduling algorithm? Nothing seems changed matchmaking wise.

That's what i'm wondering, I know we have more than 16 PUBs qued yet only 1 game goes at once and I refuse to believe there aren't imps qued especially because we get different ones in 20 minute intervals.... Something doesn't seem right the past week. Honestly since that emergency "unscheduled" maintenance its been like this for Tarro Blood.

On the server i just rerolled to they're 5 minutes wait max, even during the day. I doubt there's anything wrong with the queues themselves and rather it's the server populations. They were getting pretty lengthy on my old server.

On the server i just rerolled to they're 5 minutes wait max, even during the day. I doubt there's anything wrong with the queues themselves and rather it's the server populations. They were getting pretty lengthy on my old server.

There's usually 50 in fleet atm which isn't bad for Tarro Blood honestly (Pathetic I know). Though i'm also not sure if it's an expertise thing turning people off to PVP to... but again there are known PVPers complaining qued and i'm qued with 4 guildies so it's not PUBs being low and I refuse to believe there aren't more imps around.

That's the other thing that irks me, people refuse to believe recruit gear is better than their Columi in PVP. It's stated in the Dev Tracker as such and they apparently can't tell :/

I do less damage with 1200 expertise than I did with 900 and I kill faster. Think about that one I tell them :D

less ppl. i see fewer and fewer of the ppl i used to see.

Sad days for all of us that had friends in this game...before 5-6 pm. Lucky to get a wz q. Yesterday I waited a hour and half with a premade for 50 wz's. Nothing popped. We even had half the group lol. Only 55 pubs on total. So we all had to go to alts to get a wz pop. Took 20 minutes from there to get a sub 50 wz pop(I still had a premade of 4 q'd). Then It was 5v8...

i play on naddist rebels, and have noticed this as well. i even saw some people commenting on this while on fleet, and this is on the imperial side.

it really does seem like there is only one of each warzone going on at a time. this is either some kind of bug, or even worse, it indicates that my server is definitely dying. i believe it to be the latter, simply because the numbers in the fleet have slowly but steadily been dwindling. they came back for "ranked warzones", and some stayed for the world event. now the world event is over, there are no ranked warzones, and all those who returned have stopped logging in.

bioware, merge servers before there is nothing left to merge. ask yourself why anyone in a light population server would continue playing, or rather, waiting for some sight of salvation. just merge the damn servers and cut the immediate loss. if you don't do this, there will be more leakage in the long run. it's just math and you people better see it.

during 1pm-9pm (EST) the queues have a very quick turn around, not more than a 2-5 minute wait. but the population is the largest problem in regards to this waiting time. a lot of the pvp matches i join are made up of different combinations of the same 30 or so players.

i play a lot from 11pm - 5am, and i'll tell you that in that window you are going to wait 45min - 60min for each pvp match to start, and thats pretty horrible.

BW should seriously consider merging some smaller pop servers together (id even consider merging the north american pop with the euro pop so that both groups would have over night populations to play with on the server. not mention, no mmo is complete without the swedes).

WZs start popping at roughly 4pm. Start popping means that one WZ is open for the reps on my (german) server. The imps usually have 3-4 WZs open. The "fun" goes on till around midnight. After that you don't get any WZs. Low level WZs are exactly the same. Thats the reason why a lot of people rerolled to imp (keeping their legacy and stuff) imbalancing the factions further.

Deadweight Server:

First WZ start popping at the earliest 2pm eastern, with the turn around either being instant or 15 minutes, depending on whether you get into the next WZ or you have to sit it out. The second WZ pop doesnt usually occur until after 5 or 6.

"Prime time" ends at 9 or 10, but is getting earlier every day. After that time, we're back down to one WZ popping and by 11 o clock or so your looking at half hours between queues. After midnight you might catch one but don't bet on it.

max is 15 people on fleet before 5, and around 15 after ten. max ive seen on fleet at anyone time is around 30-40 prime time.

Worst part is is there is less and less people, and there has been a dramatic drop since the 1.2 patch. frightening since we all have a free month atm... Just hoping they introduce cross server before its too late.

I love pvping but with my current work schedule, i'm lucky to play 3 warzones a day, average one or two during the week. at this point im on fleet more than anything, and the server population is too small for any pick-up pve. like i said, love the game but I think i may unsubscribe until cross server happens if they dont release it before the end of my free time.

Que times are up but players in que have remained the same!

There is an algorithm that does the que. Many of the more observant players have noticed that (besides when you only had one faction on and there was only one same-faction WZ) you rarely got the same WZ twice in a row. The third WZ you got, would normally be the last of the three. This is still true if you remain in the que between WZ's.

Since the introduction of an additional WZ AND 2 additions to same-faction WZ's, the algorithm has been messed up. They made changes prior to 1.2 that screwed it up then if I am not mistaken.

Edited by richardya

Que times are up but players in que have remained the same!

There is an algorithm that does the que. Many of the more observant players have noticed that (besides when you only had one faction on and there was only one same-faction WZ) you rarely got the same WZ twice in a row. The third WZ you got, would normally be the last of the three. This is still true if you remain in the que between WZ's.

Since the introduction of an additional WZ AND 2 additions to same-faction WZ's, the algorithm has been messed up. They made changes prior to 1.2 that screwed it up then if I am not mistaken.

Was this ever acknowledged by the devs??? Its been noticiably bad since the emergency patch... I already had one guildy cancel his sub after a week of it. Pretty irritating.

Deadweight Server:

First WZ start popping at the earliest 2pm eastern, with the turn around either being instant or 15 minutes, depending on whether you get into the next WZ or you have to sit it out. The second WZ pop doesnt usually occur until after 5 or 6.

"Prime time" ends at 9 or 10, but is getting earlier every day. After that time, we're back down to one WZ popping and by 11 o clock or so your looking at half hours between queues. After midnight you might catch one but don't bet on it.

max is 15 people on fleet before 5, and around 15 after ten. max ive seen on fleet at anyone time is around 30-40 prime time.

Worst part is is there is less and less people, and there has been a dramatic drop since the 1.2 patch. frightening since we all have a free month atm... Just hoping they introduce cross server before its too late.

I love pvping but with my current work schedule, i'm lucky to play 3 warzones a day, average one or two during the week. at this point im on fleet more than anything, and the server population is too small for any pick-up pve. like i said, love the game but I think i may unsubscribe until cross server happens if they dont release it before the end of my free time.

Exactly the same on Dune Bantha EU :(

There is something broken with solo queueing. Groups get priority, so if you aren't grouped, you can sit in queue for hours, while guildies that go all together get q after q.

There is something broken with solo queueing. Groups get priority, so if you aren't grouped, you can sit in queue for hours, while guildies that go all together get q after q.

Nonsense! The system matches PUGs against premades all the time! Obviously those PUGs must be getting quick queues!