Companion Gift Guide

Morkolas

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*update*

Now there is an example post in the last guide

"as an example: You have a companion with affection 4300, which means that the gift of his affection is Grade 3. If we now have a gift that he loves (+++) which is premium gift (green) with the highest grade (5), this means that the gift is two grade higher based on his affection (3-5 = 2)"

Nice guide. Thanks!

If I understand the tables correctly, there more affection you already have with a companion, the easier it is to get more affection (through gifts).

In answer to your question, not really.

However, I do not know exactly which table you are referring to. Some companions begins like other gifts when they have high affection while others can stop like some gifts. So based on this fact it is not true the gifts give more affection with higher affaction.

If you have a companion on rank 1 affaction and provide a rank 5 gift he gets more affection by the gift than if companion had been rank 3 and give the same gift. Thus, you will rank up your companion faster, however, leads to rank 1 gifts will become useless quickly. So what to do to move up in rank fastest I have no good answer to. References to google for it: P

Thank you very much for this list. I really do appreciate the work. As such, I'd like to help out. I will gladly check my JK companions for accuracy tonight.

At work, I can already help with some corrections.

Some companion names are misspelled.

Vector Hyllus - your list has Hyllis

Tharan Cedrax -it's listed as Theran Cedrex

Sargeant Rusk -you've got sargent.

T7-01 -i'm not sure why your list has Typhon after his name??

Andronikos Revel - yours is Ravel

Akaavi Spar - it's listed as Spaar

Thank you very much for this list. I really do appreciate the work. As such, I'd like to help out. I will gladly check my JK companions for accuracy tonight.

At work, I can already help with some corrections.

Some companion names are misspelled.

Vector Hyllus - your list has Hyllis

Tharan Cedrax -it's listed as Theran Cedrex

Sargeant Rusk -you've got sargent.

T7-01 -i'm not sure why your list has Typhon after his name??

Andronikos Revel - yours is Ravel

Akaavi Spar - it's listed as Spaar

haha I agree, it was hell a lot of misspellings. Now the errors are corrected. Thank you for your feedback

do you have a guide as to what missions give what gifts?

as in, if i select a mission will it always give me the same type of gift? (trophy, UW good, luxury, etc)

or is there a list of what missions i should be taking to get a certain gift?

do you have a guide as to what missions give what gifts?

as in, if i select a mission will it always give me the same type of gift? (trophy, UW good, luxury, etc)

or is there a list of what missions i should be taking to get a certain gift?

Hello and thanks for your question. Since I did not have any good answers, I've done some research on your own. I can not find any significant differences between the missions, either between different missions or between companions.

I may be wrong?

conclusion: The gifts rewards are random

Edited by Morkolas

Hello everyone!

We appreciate when anyone takes time to put together a nice resource for the community. Since New Player Help has a good deal of guides, we've started the New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources as a way to manage all of these terrific resources. This thread has been added to the directory!

Thanks for the guide, Morkolas! :)

it's wonderful! I have long wondered whether it might be good with an index of the guides that are.

I noticed I was getting +106 affection for premium +++ grade gifts one rank higher than their affection level. Your spreadsheet lists it should be +105. Tiny difference but you might want to double check and update.

Update 1: Same with premium +++ grade gifts TWO ranks higher. I'm getting +125 instead of +124.

Edited by MrArrogant

• 2 weeks later...
I noticed I was getting +106 affection for premium +++ grade gifts one rank higher than their affection level. Your spreadsheet lists it should be +105. Tiny difference but you might want to double check and update.

Update 1: Same with premium +++ grade gifts TWO ranks higher. I'm getting +125 instead of +124.

I have to take a look on that