Juggernauts are too OP and need a major nerf.

Sir-Coffee

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.. i didnt thought this forum could be this much fun to read.

funny troll =))

Let me explain, I have been noticing that many players have been getting killed by Juggs, and complaining about how we are unstoppable. Therefore, I have made a list of changes that I believe Bioware should consider.

Abilities:

1). Vicious slash - Reduce the damage by 30% and increase the rage cost by 2.

2). Force Charge - Increase the CD on force charge by 35 seconds, and increase the damage we take after using force charge by 75%.

3). Smash - Increase the CD on smash by 3 seconds, and reduce the damage dealt by 15%. Also, increase the time it takes to land a hit with this move by 75%.

4). Saber Ward - Increase the CD by 5 extra minutes and have it require 5 rage to use.

5). Force Scream - Reduce damage done by 10% and increase the CD by 33%.

6). Ravage - Increase the CD by 60 seconds, and reduce the damage dealt by 95%.

7). Threatening Scream - Increase the CD by 15 seconds, and have it cost 3 rage.

8). Impale - Reduce the damage of this move by 55%, and increase the CD by 7 seconds.

9). Crash - Add that back in, without it, we are actually efficient in combat.

10). Force Choke - Increase the CD by 30 seconds, and have it build 0 rage.

11). Unleash - Increase the CD by 33 seconds.

12). Force Push - After using Force push, make sure that we cannot move/charge afterwords.

Talents:

Rage:

1). Payback - Even after the stealth nerf, oh, I mean buff, we are still able to heal ourselves. Reduce healing by 5%.

2). Shockwave - Allow Shockwave to only stack up to 2 times. Oh, and reduce the damage of the buff by half.

3). Force Crush - Remove the reduction of speed. It is good sportsmanship to allow an enemy to run away.

Vengeance:

1). Ruin - Remove this talent.(Replace with Ruined - Reduces damage dealt by 35%)

2). Pooled Hatred - Remove this talent.(Replace with Sadness - Reduces your running speed by 10%)

3). Savagery - Reduce the critical hit chance of force scream and vicious throw by 30%.

4). Rampage - Remove this talent.(Replace with Kindess - Restores enemy health back to max)

Immortal:

1). Invincible - Increase the CD by 2 minutes. Also, reduce damage taken by 20%.

2). Sonic Barrer - Remove this talent.(Replace with Gift Giving - Places a barrier on the enemy target to shield them from incoming attacks)

3). Thrown gauntlet - Increases the CD of Force Push by 90 seconds.

4). Force Grip - Force Choke no longer needs to be channeled, however, there is a 95% chance that this could backfire and you may choke yourself.

So clearly no one who replied to this thread actually read the OP's post. Lol, troll thread is troll. Impulse posters are dumb. Lawlz.

Not only is it sad but it represents just how ignorant this generation is getting.

I mean, you literally only had to read ONE line to understand it was satire.

If the OP is actually not joking, it, sounds reasonable to some extent, but with some adjustments to the list. I am not a fan of nerfing classes, my own spec / class has been nerfed to the ground in 1.1, no reason why they should of done that again for 1.2

So I know what its like to feel your skills suddenly become lack luster.

And here's a marauder video showing just how "balanced" it is:

I like the part where he kills the sages super fast.

I counted it based on an ability he had in CD. 15 sec kill and thats with the sage trying to get away and the marauder not using any snares or roots (i.e. a crappy marauder).

15 secs. That's what?... 5 force lightnings if madness assuming they just stood there and traded blows? But they have to spend most of their time trying to stay away from the marauder (i.e. not doing dmg) because the marauder can do more dmg in the time of a global CD than the sage can in 8 secs.

Edited by Dayshadow

this is funny!! you do know that the DPS trees for Jugg/Gaurds are weak compared to the tank spec in dps gear? i play Vig on my guardian and we are not by any means OP. we have terrible survivability and a defensive cooldown that cost 4 rage/focus with very little return(focus defense is a joke). we depend on a good healer to keep us up or else we can be melted quick outside of the tank spec.

this thread is a JOKE. saying to nerf every tree when its only one tree that is OP, cause people are wearing DPS gear in a tank spec, is BS.

Jugg/Gaurdians do not have large burst of damage. yet you want them to be nerf'd. if you were to have your way the only thing a Jugg/Gaurd will be able to do is gaurd and aoe taunt.

there are 7 other classes that can and are able to out dps a Jugg/Gaurd so i dont get why anyone would be QQing about this class.

the one thing that may make it seem like you are being killed by them is thier excute is strong. that is it they get a lot of killing blows from it.

if anything should be changed it should be done in the tank spec only and really all that should be done is lower the damage tank abilities do and increase the threat they cause. make them how a tank should be very low in damage high in threat.

this is funny!! you do know that the DPS trees for Jugg/Gaurds are weak compared to the tank spec in dps gear? i play Vig on my guardian and we are not by any means OP. we have terrible survivability and a defensive cooldown that cost 4 rage/focus with very little return(focus defense is a joke). we depend on a good healer to keep us up or else we can be melted quick outside of the tank spec.

this thread is a JOKE. saying to nerf every tree when its only one tree that is OP, cause people are wearing DPS gear in a tank spec, is BS.

Jugg/Gaurdians do not have large burst of damage. yet you want them to be nerf'd. if you were to have your way the only thing a Jugg/Gaurd will be able to do is gaurd and aoe taunt.

there are 7 other classes that can and are able to out dps a Jugg/Gaurd so i dont get why anyone would be QQing about this class.

the one thing that may make it seem like you are being killed by them is thier excute is strong. that is it they get a lot of killing blows from it.

if anything should be changed it should be done in the tank spec only and really all that should be done is lower the damage tank abilities do and increase the threat they cause. make them how a tank should be very low in damage high in threat.

TRUE in every word!

It's quite simple to understand a Jugg/Guard and how to stop/kill him... If u can't figure that out u're just too noob. Sorry but that's the truth!!

And there's a lot of noob ppl complaining but they don't have the will to get their char at the maximum possible power. For exemple u can go after all the datacron, get Biochem, Augment gears and etc...

I'm a vengeance spec with 1650+ str fully buffed. And bursting all the CD's I can BURN almost any class but I work REALLY HARD to make my Jugg that good! And I know what to do in every wz.

I NEVER miss a daily and weekly pvp quest and do tons of wzs a day. I don't care if u call me nerd, hardcore player, etc... cuz that's why my Jugg is good! If u play bout 1 or 2h a day plz!!! Don't be stupid complaining bout anything.

It's so obvious when u obliterate another player in like 1s and he/she start complaning bout u and then u inspect the dude and see a Valor rank 30 or 40 with half BM gear... C'mon!!!! If u facing a War Hero expect a very good player, or a very good geared char!!

So stop complain about any class and work hard on yours. I'm sure u'll figure out how to do whatever u wanna do in a Wz. :)

I cannot believe how many threads there are saying: This is OP, That is OP.. whaaaaaa

BUT: I find it hard to believe that a Jug in Heavy Armor can easily put out 500K - 600K damage in PVP, when other DPS classes (In DPS Spec and DPS gear) are in the 200K to 300K. Adjustments will continue to occur, so Its not a big deal.. Roll a Jug now, and when they Nerf it hard, roll the next "Class of the week"... Otherwise, just be ok with "your class".... at some point, you will be OP too :)

LOL@easily 500 to 600k LMAO LMAO LMAO! DEon't lie to try and get your way because a jugg rolled your face. NO tank spec jugg is going to throw that down EVER.

How does your rectum feel after removing those numbers from it?

More like 175 to 275k and 100k protection.

LOL@easily 500 to 600k LMAO LMAO LMAO! DEon't lie to try and get your way because a jugg rolled your face. NO tank spec jugg is going to throw that down EVER.

How does your rectum feel after removing those numbers from it?

More like 175 to 275k and 100k protection.

If you do 175 to 275k damage, then I'm afraid to say you are one terribad Jugg.

well i can do about 500-600k dmg and 200-300k protection in a single warzone? what is the problem with juggs? Also why is doing lots of protection means im a bad jugg? Learn to play lol.

Dude if you are wearing tank gear and in immortal spec on average you will not see numbers above this.

Screen cap or it didnt happen. Dont lie... its a forum.. you really dont need to lie to look BA I promise.

Vlar 86 so I have played my fair share of WZs and know what averages are and know when someone is blowing hot air.

Dude if you are wearing tank gear and in immortal spec on average you will not see numbers above this.

Screen cap or it didnt happen. Dont lie... its a forum.. you really dont need to lie to look BA I promise.

Vlar 86 so I have played my fair share of WZs and know what averages are and know when someone is blowing hot air.

I'm full dps gear and dps spec and I can still do over 300k protection. Specing and gearing tank is just bad, don't ever do that.

there is no Jugg/guard that can do 500k in a warzone unless they are hacking. they are single target class with very little burst and ZERO AoE worth a damn.

there is not enough time to do 500k of single target dmg if you are playing the OBJECTIVES like you should be. its simply impossible to put up the crazy numbers that some are trying to say a Jugg/Gaurd can do.

at the most with a good jugg/guard (with maxed gear) that play the objectives will put up 300k dmg and 100k protection on average. the protection number depends really if they are tank spec or not. Vig/Focus or Ven/rage you can go into defense stance and use gaurd but that will hurt in the dps numbers.

i just feel the numbers being tossed out from people show how much some people have no clue. you really should know the class before you start QQing about things you do not know about.

Jugg/Guard class is not OP its acually a very balance class compared to others.

there is no Jugg/guard that can do 500k in a warzone unless they are hacking. they are single target class with very little burst and ZERO AoE worth a damn.

there is not enough time to do 500k of single target dmg if you are playing the OBJECTIVES like you should be. its simply impossible to put up the crazy numbers that some are trying to say a Jugg/Gaurd can do.

at the most with a good jugg/guard (with maxed gear) that play the objectives will put up 300k dmg and 100k protection on average. the protection number depends really if they are tank spec or not. Vig/Focus or Ven/rage you can go into defense stance and use gaurd but that will hurt in the dps numbers.

i just feel the numbers being tossed out from people show how much some people have no clue. you really should know the class before you start QQing about things you do not know about.

Jugg/Guard class is not OP its acually a very balance class compared to others.

Juggs are balanced but if YOU cant put up those numbers it doesnt ,mean its impossible. look at the screenshots on the post just over yours...

this guy that you are screen shotting i would guess is you or a friend maybe not i can't say. i am going to tell you that hacking is a perma ban. that is what he is doing. sorry, but its just that, a HACK!! you dont pull over 600k dmg with only 14 kills or 700k with only 30 kills. the numbers dont add up. what he is more than likely using is a crit/dmg hack. the game it self is not set up for those kind of numbers. there are a number of hacks out there that could explain what those numbers in the screen shots are showing.

I thought it was Operatives, oh wait it's Marauders, no it's the Assassins, or was it the Powertechs? I lost track.

Seems like every week there's a new OP class esp on the ones when nothing was changed with the class.

this guy that you are screen shotting i would guess is you or a friend maybe not i can't say. i am going to tell you that hacking is a perma ban. that is what he is doing. sorry, but its just that, a HACK!! you dont pull over 600k dmg with only 14 kills or 700k with only 30 kills. the numbers dont add up. what he is more than likely using is a crit/dmg hack. the game it self is not set up for those kind of numbers. there are a number of hacks out there that could explain what those numbers in the screen shots are showing.

Its called Rage/Focus spec, after a charge or obliterate smash is a 100% chance crit. You have to be hard trolling like the OP. If i didnt get that many kills is because they have lots of good healers and I didnt had another good dmg dealer with me to burst them down fast enough. I have plenty other screenshots but im too lazy to search for them. Also my character isnt even maxed yet and wasnt maxed when i did those games. Expect higher numbers than that about everyday ;)