Drunken Jedi Master

Zherooh

So this might not be your everyday fanfilm. A couple of my friends was doing their practical masters in film production at a university in Trondheim, Norway, and well, this is the result:

It's also to be found on piratebay, shared by us. And if anyone wonders, yes, i'm the one playing Zherooh, as my in-game char also is named, on Trask Ulgo.

Check it ount and enjoy

May the force be with you

-Zherooh

Edited by Zherooh

So this might not be your everyday fanfilm. A couple of my friends was doing their practical masters in film production at a university in Trondheim, Norway, and well, this is the result: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFJ2e...ature=youtu.be

It's also to be found on piratebay, shared by us. And if anyone wonders, yes, i'm the one playing Zherooh, as my in-game char also is named, on Trask Ulgo.

Check it ount and enjoy

May the force be with you

-Zherooh

Would love to see this, but your link got munched when you pasted it. I get a YouTube error that says "Error in validation" as it seems to not like that the movie code was interrupted and concatenated with a "..." in the middle.

Please repost or fix the link!

It munched mine too!

I did however find it searching it in the youtube bar.

It brings up the un-subtitled version of the film, but they have a link in the information box to the subtitled version. :3

Will watch it more when I get back from class tonight xD