Star Wars Day Party — Friday May 4th, 2012

Kubernetic

In recognition of May 4th as "Star Wars Day", I'm putting on a party at the Dealer's Den on Coruscant for Republic players, and I'd like to urge other players on other servers to do the same. My hope is that others who want to put on a party of a similar nature can perhaps post here in this thread so we can have all of the servers represented here in one easy-to-find place.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to forum rules, do NOT post anything in this thread about planned contests or prizes to be given away. Just don't mention anything of the sort on the forums, as it is against the rules.

(If the Mods would be so helpful as to not move this into the server forums, that would be appreciated, because this isn't for just The Fatman but my hope is that someone on each of our servers can hold something like this, so it really should be for the entire community!)

Party Agenda

These details are for The Fatman server.

If your server is having one, the details may vary.

If your server isn't having one, step up and make it happen!

EVENT: Star Wars Day Party

DATE: May 4th, 2012 (This Friday)

TIME: Starts @ 9:00PM EDT Until 12:30-1:00AM

PLANET: Coruscant (Galactic Market Sector)

Further details are still being determined but I've got some exciting things planned and you'll have to catch an in-game announcement or show up at the party to find out! Dress up in your fancy threads, bring your favorite friends and come mingle with other gamers.

Again, I'd like to encourage people on other servers to try and put something similar together, and post here in this thread with your details so we can have a single place to see what's going on around the game world! And once more, please DO NOT post anything on the forum about contests or prizes so we can comply with forum rules. And for those on The Fatman, see you there!

Edited by Kubernetic

If you can change title ......

FATMAN: Star Wars Day Party -- Friday May 4th, 2012?

:rolleyes:

If you could be so kind, I posted that I am actually hoping that people on other servers will do the same as I am doing on The Fatman. There are plenty of other servers out there with enough population on them to bring out a good party if it's announced and promoted well.

Edited by Kubernetic

I see this only being remotely successful on The Fatman only.

Mostly every other server's population is suffering dramatically.

Really dude? Isn't there a parade downtown that you need to be urinating on? God forbid that someone try and organize a community event in an MMO.

Edited by Hiro-Protagonist

I see this only being remotely successful on The Fatman only.

Mostly every other server's population is suffering dramatically.

really? you gotta be a downer...on a forum? you should attend more real life parties, they are actually quite fun and social.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.