Deception need a survivabilty buff in PvP

aceavenger

Or replace Resourcefulness / Situational Awareness with an ability that goes:

Grants you a 50%/100% chance that an attack that would otherwise kill you will instead reduce your health to 10% of your maximum health. In addition, you gain 99% damage reduction from all damage sources for 2 seconds. This ability cannot occur more than once per 120 seconds.

I wouldn't sanction any buffs to deception or madness without first nerfing darkness enough to defeat it's viability as a dps spec.

It isn't a viable DPS spec, it is a Viable survival spec. The reason it is so popular at the moment, is the sheer amount of survivability that comes with the Darkness spec. Making the spec a great 1v1 spec, but the DPS numbers are nothing compared to the numbers generated from Deception, I can't speak on Madness because I never fully tried the spec it just wasn't my style of play.

It isn't a viable DPS spec, it is a Viable survival spec. The reason it is so popular at the moment, is the sheer amount of survivability that comes with the Darkness spec. Making the spec a great 1v1 spec, but the DPS numbers are nothing compared to the numbers generated from Deception, I can't speak on Madness because I never fully tried the spec it just wasn't my style of play.

This is wrong. Numbers in darkness bigger cuz of aoewither and discarge. but single target dps is a bit less.

Or replace Resourcefulness / Situational Awareness with an ability that goes:

Grants you a 50%/100% chance that an attack that would otherwise kill you will instead reduce your health to 10% of your maximum health. In addition, you gain 99% damage reduction from all damage sources for 2 seconds. This ability cannot occur more than once per 120 seconds.

Cheat Death remake? As long as they dont screw it up like Blizz did and make Expertise factor into it.

I make my own buff cocktail of Hyberbattle Fortitude Stim + available medpacks.

Throw-on the Bounty Hunter buff and I PvP with just under 18,000 HP no bounty hunter buff ~17,500

Plus medpacks to heal in combat 3,000 - 3,750 you will find yourself not so squishy. If you get some heals during combat too all the better.

Hyperbattle Fortitude Stim + medpacks FTW

Cheat Death remake? As long as they dont screw it up like Blizz did and make Expertise factor into it.

I've not played my rogue in a long time. How did Blizz screw up Cheat Death? Also when you mention that Expertise factors into it, does it mean that the more Expertise you get, the damage reduction goes up accordingly?