Get rid of Huttball

Xinika

Until you learn to fix this class-biased mode. Rateds will be a complete joke if you allow this mode.

Or

Allow the option to pick your own wz.

"Because people know these modes are unbalanced yet they still allow it.

You think the best PvP teams will take a Scoundrel over a Sage or Guardian?

Teams will be stacked with X, Y and Z classes while F and U won't dare get a spot.

We will just abuse the inbalance and there will be no one else to blame but yourselves for it. "

Edited by Xinika

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, personally I just hate this warzone. I'd be a much happier person if I never played it ever again.

It's just so dumb and based on classes.

For the record, I win 9/10 times in huttball and I play a Shadow

that has an unfair advantage over most classes.

Edited by Xinika

a lot of people like it and it i assume it would be healthier in a competitive enviroment to have a big amount of warzones to fight over so people wont run optimal per map line ups, voidstar favors AoE one would argue they should remove that for the bias reason, etc.

it would be rather nice though once we get into cross realm pvp if you would be given a choice not to enter certain warzones for unranked play.

Until you learn to fix this class-biased mode. Rateds will be a complete joke if you allow this mode.

I love hutt-ball, as do a lot of other players.

Good work thinking about just yourself though. Sure, lets get rid of an entire warzone just because someone sucks at it!!!

And what exactly are these classes that huttball is bias toward?

IE:

Guardians, Shadows, Sents and Sages.

and then see:

Scoundrel and Commando.

(Excluding heals)

Edited by Xinika

I like huttball. I play a sorc, so maybe it's just a good class for it...? I get how maybe snipers don't have the most fun in a huttball match, but just about every other class I can think of seems to have no problems.

Lol this is coming from a Sorc.

Tier list for huttball

S-tier: Assassin (tank)

A-tier: Sorc (either), Jugg (tank), Mara (with obliterate), Merc (Arsenal), Jugg (non-tank, with obliterate), Powertech (pyro),

B-tier:Pyrotech (Tank) Assassin (non-tank), Operative (heal), Merc (any but Arsenal), Mara (without obliterate),

C-tier: Operative (dps)

D-tier: Sniper

I like all 4, voidstar is my least fav though. I wanna see in a future patch 3 more warzones... 1 new map for huttball, 1 new attack defend, and 1 new capture and hold, either alderaan or novare style. idc which... instead of asking for huttball removal how about asking for picking your warzone again :( which will come when they do cross server Qs...idk when that will be though.

Tier list for huttball

S-tier: Assassin (tank)

A-tier: Sorc (either), Jugg (tank), Mara (with obliterate), Merc (Arsenal), Jugg (non-tank, with obliterate), Powertech (pyro),

B-tier:Pyrotech (Tank) Assassin (non-tank), Operative (heal), Merc (any but Arsenal), Mara (without obliterate),

C-tier: Operative (dps)

D-tier: Sniper

Sniper's are actually pretty good at mid control, took me awhile to learn that leave mid as a sniper isn't helping your team much unless you need to be part of a pass volly to the goal line.

Edited by Lithy

Huttball is definitely my favorite warzone. The thing i like most is that it's the warzone where Gear matters the least. It doesn't matter if your a full WH team if you can't learn to pass the ball or "go intercept that guy waiting for the pass over there instead of mindlessly trying to kill people in mid."

I hate huttball; but I know some do actuall enjoy it.

my solution: allow us to queue for the WZ we want. i want to play civil war, void star and novare coast; then let me choose only those for my queue. if taht means that i wait longer, so be it. do this and then everyone can play only those WZ that they enjoy.

Rift did this on day one; no reason that it cant happen here. and no reason to wait for cross server queuing. (which will help futher destroy community; but that is for another thread)

I like all 4, voidstar is my least fav though. I wanna see in a future patch 3 more warzones... 1 new map for huttball, 1 new attack defend, and 1 new capture and hold, either alderaan or novare style. idc which... instead of asking for huttball removal how about asking for picking your warzone again :( which will come when they do cross server Qs...idk when that will be though.

Sniper's are actually pretty good at mid control, took me awhile to learn that leave mid as a sniper isn't helping your team much unless you need to be part of a pass volly to the goal line.

They're excellent at mid control, but they're also shut down easily. That's also their really only good role in huttball.

I hate huttball; but I know some do actuall enjoy it.

my solution: allow us to queue for the WZ we want. i want to play civil war, void star and novare coast; then let me choose only those for my queue. if taht means that i wait longer, so be it. do this and then everyone can play only those WZ that they enjoy.

Rift did this on day one; no reason that it cant happen here. and no reason to wait for cross server queuing. (which will help futher destroy community; but that is for another thread)

i really understand how you feel mate, but i rather have the ability to do pvp all day than to play 1 or 2 matches an hour for 6 hours a day max if they messed the que critteria more. Spenting as much time in que as in matches makes you think this things through and more often than not a bad match is better than no match at all.

i really understand how you feel mate, but i rather have the ability to do pvp all day than to play 1 or 2 matches an hour for 6 hours a day max if they messed the que critteria more. Spenting as much time in que as in matches makes you think this things through and more often than not a bad match is better than no match at all.

i refuse to play huttball; the other day due to my availble play time i got 8 matchs to pop for me while solo queing 5 where huttball. I have the same sentiment as the OP; remove huttball from the game. but i do acknowledge that some do enjoy it and there is probably a crowd that hates every WZ. That is why the most sensible solution is to have seperate queues for each WZ.

For me; NO huttball is better than a winning huttball. I would rather lose a civil war 600-0 than play huttball. that is how much I dispise that WZ.

I hope bioware makes some changes before they add any form of deserter debuff; because if I leave a huttball (an unwanted WZ) and ge a debuff of some kind for do so that will probably end my days of pvping in this game

Get rid of huttball? I want more huttball. I want more stadiums with different layouts and different kinds of traps, like sharks with freakin lasers on their heads! :D

Seriously, more huttball.

Kill voidstar if anything...