The Fate of Revan?

bionamaster

I hate to spoil... But...(big spoiler)

if you do the two REPUBLIC flashpoints, taral v, and it's sequel: maelstrom prison (level 33 and 37), you work to free the poor guy from his prison, and meet meetra's ghost. And if your a Jedi knight, you meet lord scourge!

That should have really cleared it up. I'll let you learn more details by experiencing it. Small spoiler here (if you didn't read the big one, read this one):

he is NOT a dromund kaas, his prison is much more heavily fortified. It involves running down 2 imperial fortresses, a fleet of destroyers, 1 entrance, 1 exit, 1000 guards, for 1 prisoner.

and then... The worst of which

if you are an imperial, you track him down, after he has been liberated, In "the foundry", which is like a droid-making star forge. After tracking him down, you, yes, KILL HIM. (sort of)

Personally, I believe he used Fold Space at the end of the battle, but that's just me.

He didn't. They changed the animation at the end because

players were whining about how undignified it was to loot his corpse.

the person who wrote it really did a disservice to Revan.

whoever Revan even was.

You mean Drew Karpyshyn, the guy who wrote KotOR and thus is actually Revan's creator? The creator of Revan did a disservice to the character he created?

You mean Drew Karpyshyn, the guy who wrote KotOR and thus is actually Revan's creator? The creator of Revan did a disservice to the character he created?

Sure. It is possible to start out with a great idea and then -mess- it up, after all. Writers can screw up (as in write poorly thought out stories) just like anyone else. Maybe he didn't, but it's not impossible.