Battlemaster Vindicator's Headgear (Augmented) Possible?

AidenPryde

I've crafted roughly 30 of these:

http://www.torhead.com/item/c2IKZ6E/battlemaster-vindicators-headgear

My companion has +5 Synthweaving Critical and she is also at 10,000 (MAX) affection.

I have not gotten an augment slot on any of them.

However other Battlemaster Vindicator pieces I have gotten an augment slot after 2, 3, or 10 crafts... It is becoming extremely expensive to do these.

Has anyone successfully crafted this item with an augment slot? Am I unlucky?

Am having trouble crit crafting aswell, as off yesterday, crafted around 30 pieces aswell without a single augment slotted gear piece, maybe something changed or maybe thre is a new bug of some sort, or just our luck ran out :(.

In my case it's about the warhero force master leg and feet piece.

Edited by Hollowson

Dont see why they should do anything about it tbh.

Provided the system they say is random IS truly random and the modifiers they provide us (Companions bonus's/Affection) make the statistical changes they say they should then it should be left alone.

A slight bump the the return of mats when you RE would be nice tho, just to take the edge of the financial strain one of these losing streaks can impose.

I'm beginning to get convinced that there's some difference in crit chance between different items (not just based on color/difficulty)... here's my two recent orders I filled up for my guildmates who ordered a sets of augmented pvp gear:

Battlemaster Stalker (light armour)

-Number of items crafted for one augmented version.

5 boots

4 hats

32 gloves

20 dresses

10 robes

War Hero Weaponmaster (medium armour)

-Number of items crafted for one augmented version.

1 gloves

1 leggings

3 chestpieces

8 boots

All the crafting was done using Kira, who has +5% crit for Synthweaving and another +5% crit from max affection. Sure, random is random but it's like a lottery and cost of a single augmented item can vary from 5000 to 150.000 or more.