Bounty Hunter Mercenary: Out For Blood - Bride

Jedi Consular Sage: Significant - Eowyn

Sith Inquisitor Assassin: In The Dark - Bride

My 2 favorite bands. Metal/Rock Christian music

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is wrong with you, my Agent brethren? How is it that almost everyone has passed over the most obvious choice here? Well, I'm not. My agent's theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG-VChTYfOk

And for when **** gets real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgH-2zmYvk4&feature=related

While I'm on it, here's what I used when fighting Revan before realizing he wasn't actually a ghost:

When I found out... used it anyway. Some of you might find this remix blasphemous, but it makes for somewhat more epic sci-fi boss fight music than the original, in my opinion,

I wonder how many of these threads (including class-specific ones) there have been since the SW:TOR forums first came into being? Definitely too many to count. Not that I mind, because every new one gives me another chance to post this:

That is EVERY Sith Inquisitor's theme song, they just don't know it yet.:tran_cool:

EDIT 7/5/12: Just checked my own link, got "Video removed by user." Replaced with working link.

Edited by The_Dark_Lord

This is for my Bountyhunter, mainly cause it sounds down and dirty, something you might hear during a shoot-out where the main characters are not that right in the head, muzzle flashes going off lighting up their crazed laughing faces. Also I roleplay her as a spice addict and this has that tripped out quality, that I've been on a bender for as long as I can remember feel to it.

What is wrong with you, my Agent brethren? How is it that almost everyone has passed over the most obvious choice here? Well, I'm not. My agent's theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG-VChTYfOk

And for when **** gets real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgH-2zmYvk4&feature=related

While I'm on it, here's what I used when fighting Revan before realizing he wasn't actually a ghost:

When I found out... used it anyway. Some of you might find this remix blasphemous, but it makes for somewhat more epic sci-fi boss fight music than the original, in my opinion,

See, I like finding songs like these and making song choices like these. I DJ'd for about 8 years (nights-weekends) after I got out of the ARMY so I just6 love music in general. But I never quite understood so many of the people here going with the varying metal variations that oddly have very little variations. But what YOU have here is a song that is a little goofy a little silly but apropos and very recognizable, another that I hadn't heard of before but its video and actual song itself is very intriguing and invokes a more emotional feel, and the third (while I don't particularly care for house music) I do occasionally find remixes of classics worked very well while I was DJing and every so often I find one I like and that one I did like. Anyways I much prefer lists that are a bit more thought provoking then just straight up guitar and drums making your ears bleed, whether that entails lyrics that have some significant meaning behind it or a more emotional feel form the music itself.

In light of that, one of my favorite remixes actually covers about 8 different songs from the 80's

More on topic, as for theme songs for my toons.

My Jedi Knight I would fall back onto a somewhat hokey choice but I'm sure a lot of people will recognize it

My Sin would have to be Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy

My LS Bounty Hunter would have to be

(Had to go with the intro into the Emporium in Dazed and Confused as I couldn't find a decent video anywhere of the damned song)

My Smuggler (Hawtshot) Wolfmother - Woman

or Travis Tritt - T.R.O.U.B.L.E. I haven't settled yet

And last but not least my Jugg Iron Butterfly - In A Gadda Da Vida (Works really well when I've got him running with his DS Jaesa

I went through this whole post waiting for an agent to post this, good stuff

As I pulled an all nighter working on a project, I had my MP3 player going, and certain songs made me think of SW toons... Thought I'd share. :)

This would be my Gunsliger flirting with Risha... (Gaelic Storm - Scalliwag)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozWYjLRI2P4&feature=related

This seems only to fitting for both my Gunslinger and Mercenary... (Sonny Rhodes - Firefly Theme)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozWYjLRI2P4&feature=related

Juggernaught... (Mudvayne - Not Falling)

Shadow (Piano Guys - Moonlight)

Whenever my Sentinal and my friends Scoundral are in a paticuarly long fight... (Hans Zimmer - He's a Pirate)

I find that this fits the Light-Side Sith (either Warrior or Inquisitor) perfectly.

And

, naturally, fits a Gunslinger/Scoundrel very well.

Plus, for a bit of sadness and resignation to fate (which meshes well with both the Trooper and Imperial Agent stories), nothing quite tops

But hey, I got to thinking, what if entire groups had theme songs? Like, for example, if all of my Republic Characters decided to work together (or, any group of Republic Player Characters, really), a good theme song might be this! (Or this, too.)

Edited by BlueSouthPike

Smuggler: Magic Carpet Ride

Agent:

Trooper:

(Honestly, I use Dogs of War from Medal of Honor: European Assault.)

Bounty Hunter:

Knight:

Marauder:

And even though I haven't started my Consular or Inquistor yet, I chose these two.

Consular: Training a Jedi Knight/The Magic Tree

Inquistor:

I love your Trooper pick, and your choice for Jorgan made me laugh. :D

See, I like finding songs like these and making song choices like these. I DJ'd for about 8 years (nights-weekends) after I got out of the ARMY so I just6 love music in general. But I never quite understood so many of the people here going with the varying metal variations that oddly have very little variations. But what YOU have here is a song that is a little goofy a little silly but apropos and very recognizable, another that I hadn't heard of before but its video and actual song itself is very intriguing and invokes a more emotional feel, and the third (while I don't particularly care for house music) I do occasionally find remixes of classics worked very well while I was DJing and every so often I find one I like and that one I did like. Anyways I much prefer lists that are a bit more thought provoking then just straight up guitar and drums making your ears bleed, whether that entails lyrics that have some significant meaning behind it or a more emotional feel form the music itself.

Your dislike of metal is rather badly camouflaged. I would suggest this thread be kept in its original purpose. I got rather riled up by your post but I will stay quiet.

This is the theme for inquisitors

• 1 month later...