How hard are you hitting Viscous Throw for?

wickedUOF

I'm not judging your lifestyle choice, but I'm not sure posting about your "viscous throw" is an acceptable use of the forums.

1. LUL Scinald, well played.

2. OP, I've seen crits of 2500-3900 that happen regularly. I did crit a sage the other day for 4200ish, but I think he was in pve gear, or just had really low expertise. Usually 1100-1500 non-crits are the norm.

I swear to god I hit a guy with it for 5880 last night. I didn't take a screen shot to prove it so you can take my word for it. I'm vengeance specc

I believe you. I have seen 6k Ravage last hit. I have hit for 5k Vicious Throw.

Strangest thing i've done is come straight out of spawn point, force charge a clothie and proceed to impale him for 5.2k and VT him for 5.6k. No other buffs active.

I swear i stood there for 10 secs trying to figure out how that happened.

Strangest thing i've done is come straight out of spawn point, force charge a clothie and proceed to impale him for 5.2k and VT him for 5.6k. No other buffs active.

I swear i stood there for 10 secs trying to figure out how that happened.

My guess is you're in full BM (maybe with some WH) and he was in ZERO Expertise gear. That's all I can come up with at least.

Vicious not Viscous!

3.5k to 5k normally. My highest was 6300~ when I hit a sorc with full stack of pooled hartred.

I call shenanigans, pooled hatred doesn't affect VT.

Highest PvE VT: 7.4k

Highest PvP (Current Patch): 6.3k (with WZ adrenal+relic on an undergeared player)

Vicious not Viscous!

I call shenanigans, pooled hatred doesn't affect VT.

Highest PvE VT: 7.4k

Highest PvP (Current Patch): 6.3k (with WZ adrenal+relic on an undergeared player)

I tried to edit it to correct the spelling. ah well.

How come pooled hatred doesn't work? It works on impale and shatter and ravage though, right?

Do you play with pooled hatred dracosz?

I tried to edit it to correct the spelling. ah well.

How come pooled hatred doesn't work? It works on impale and shatter and ravage though, right?

Do you play with pooled hatred dracosz?

It only works on impale and vicious slash (because for some reason, shatter isn't counted as a melee ability). I still take it because the overall gain in damage will offset any losses I incur (5k impales without it are becoming more regular for me as I grab more gear to optimize with) with the buff, I can see myself getting 6-7k impales, easily.