So through with PvP for now...

dgannaway

So i used to play this game a lot, like every day. Now i just log in from time to time and run a Warzone because im getting honestly sick of this game's pvp, which is what i originally bought the game for (thinking that the pvp would be epic and comparable to DAOC). I have played like 15 warzones since the patch across 3 different characters, and have yet to get the new warzone, Novare Coast. Every game vs imperial has been a total loss (Shadowlands server), and every game vs republic consists mainly of each team knocking eachother off the ramps over and over again in huttball (IS THIS THE ONLY WARZONE!?) and taking turns zerging the ball carrier. I'm normally top kills or heals depending on what toon im playing and i get objectives done, except on my 50 sent, cuz i havnt felt like grinding out 1000000 warzone losses to get geared. this sucks. anyways i just wanted to say that. im going back to wow :p

/endrant

So i used to play this game a lot, like every day. Now i just log in from time to time and run a Warzone because im getting honestly sick of this game's pvp, which is what i originally bought the game for (thinking that the pvp would be epic and comparable to DAOC). I have played like 15 warzones since the patch across 3 different characters, and have yet to get the new warzone, Novare Coast. Every game vs imperial has been a total loss (Shadowlands server), and every game vs republic consists mainly of each team knocking eachother off the ramps over and over again in huttball (IS THIS THE ONLY WARZONE!?) and taking turns zerging the ball carrier. I'm normally top kills or heals depending on what toon im playing and i get objectives done, except on my 50 sent, cuz i havnt felt like grinding out 1000000 warzone losses to get geared. this sucks. anyways i just wanted to say that. im going back to wow :p

/endrant

Dude, we get 45-90 comms for a loss. Stop whining.

/endrant

Agree, the PvP here is in need of overhaul. Anyways, what is this new WZ you speak of???? My WZ % breaks down like this:

Lameball - 60%

Voidstar- 20%

Civil war - 15%

Novare - 5%

Last night I Q'd up lameball 5 times in a roll then I just gave up. I refuse to stay in lameball when it pops anymore.

i find the it the opposite. before 1.2 all i qued was huttball. now after 1.2 im getting alderaan/NC/voidstar more than huttball

It's because bioware knows the servers are empty and caved in, allowing all the maps same side face-able.