Adios.

KaosPeppers

The storylines were great.

The game is an awesome singleplayer game.

The world however is too restrictive and tunneled.

I might come back if the game gets ironed out.

So long swtor, was fun. Good luck to those that are sticking with the game right now.

The storylines were great.

The game is an awesome singleplayer game.

The world however is too restrictive and tunneled.

I might come back if the game gets ironed out.

So long swtor, was fun. Good luck to those that are sticking with the game right now.

Bye..

I did not say thati did not find groups, and maybe swg spoiled me but tatooine is not big and open.

wait now people are just gonna say "its not sandbox duh"

Im not trying to bash the game guys, im just saying bye.

Edited by KaosPeppers

"Too restrictive and tunnelled"? did you even explore tatooine, big wide open desert.

Tattoine is a tunnel + to many mobs everywere so one cant explore with killing half the planet 3 times over +

the planet is just way to small to even feel big not to mention the wall of doom outside the space port making the "world" feel even more boxed in.But spart from that the sounds and looks of the instance is really nice yeah.

I did not say thati did not find groups, and maybe swg spoiled me but tatooine is not big and open.

Well why do you feel the need to tell us just leave gracefully, no one really cares if you go or not people who do this seem to seek some type of forum based recognition and poise, if you dont like sorry it didnt work out.

Ah, so youre a SWG vet...

well then its kinda like complaining about BF3 being too "small and constrictive" after playing something like WW2Online or Operation Flashpoint.

Sure, on the surface the games are similar, they are both about war, and they both involve playing from a first person perspective, and they even contain vehicles.

But one is an open world sandbox type of game, the other is a map based matchup type of game...

If you go into one expecting the other, youre bound to be dissapointed.

Hello everyone,

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.