When are you fixing underpopulated servers?! Merge/transfer needs to happen now!

carbocat

My server was full of life, now its dead. In peak time its max 30 ppl on fleet, WZ queues take from min 30 min to 2-3 hours. How I am supposed to "grind" gear, play premades when nowone plays anymore? This is a joke....

We need server Transfer asap or server merge, this should be your biggest priority Bioware!

If no server transfer, the low pop servers ppl will quit and die out. I pay for a mmo game, not singel player.

Re roll on another server lvl up a new toon is not an option.

I think i speak for many players now, this is destroying the game. Ppl quit cause of this.

Theres is nothing to do, you cant get a flashpoint/opration grp up, no WZ, no nothing. Galactic trade market is empty etc etc

I realy hope in next 2 weeks that server merge/transfer is viable for us. Or its bye bye.

This is not QQ, but pure fact.

Edited by carbocat

Sadly I agree too, what's the point of a good game with lots of Ops, Flashpoints and WZ's if we cant actually find enough people to do them?

On my server last night someone was spamming for 40mins for 1 DPS for a HM OP! There were 40 pepole in fleet peak time never went above 48 and I've been lvl 50 on this server for only 9 days (Alt) and last night was the first time I managed to get enough people to do a HM FP, and I was trying for hours each night...

There should be a minimum of 100 people on, hell at peak hours there should be a minimum of 200!

Edited by KEKHAN

Sadly I agree too, what's the point of a good game with lots of Ops, Flashpoints and WZ's if we cant actually find enough people to do them?

On my server last night someone was spamming for 40mins for 1 DPS for a HM OP! There were 40 pepole in fleet peak time never went above 48 and I've been lvl 50 on this server for only 9 days (Alt) and last night was the first time I managed to get enough people to do a HM FP, and I was trying for hours each night...

There should be a minimum of 100 people on, hell at peak hours there should be a minimum of 200!

idd. Bioware need to fix transfers/merge asasp. >I wont pay pay for a solo game with nothing to do

On my server last night someone was spamming for 40mins for 1 DPS for a HM OP!

oh 40mins? you should come visit my server :p

theres a guy spamming for hm fp since a few days now. so i asked him yesterday if he actually did one fp or he was just looking for ppl. he said: "i was just searching for ppl all the time, you wanne join?"

the best we can get is 20 ppl on rep fleet and there are even less ppl on imp side!

im pretty sure ppl, that still havent rerolled yet, wont do that anyway - so ya, as time goes by those ppl will just quit. and not because they didnt like your game bw, but because you were too slow or too ignorant to give this topic the needed priority.

Edited by calala

I've never played a MMO so desperately in need of server mergers and character transfers, and I've played them all.

What makes it worse is that some of the Zones are Ginormous - an average EQ zone was 1/10th the size and 10 times the people. TOR feels like a ghost town - I miss people in my MMO, even the ones I don't usually like.

Edited by Torcer

I have to agree.My server went from Heavy most of the time to light at peak times in a matter of months.My subscriptions runs out in june and if theres no server merge/cross server pvp by then I can't see myself resubbing.

Rerolling isn't an atractive option for me.

Iron Citadel had been packed early launch, then at launch the numbers trickled over to the newer servers to avoid the horrible queues...now it is a ghost town when attempting a WZ.

You just end up fighting the same Pub full WH premmie no matter what hrs you log...after waiting 25-30 min between the matches. Yesterday was the worst I have ever seen, think I went an hour and a half before logging...that is far too long to be able to gear up.

Iron Citadel had been packed early launch, then at launch the numbers trickled over to the newer servers to avoid the horrible queues...now it is a ghost town when attempting a WZ.

You just end up fighting the same Pub full WH premmie no matter what hrs you log...after waiting 25-30 min between the matches. Yesterday was the worst I have ever seen, think I went an hour and a half before logging...that is far too long to be able to gear up.

/Evil cackle

Subscription length problem solved. We can leave them on dead servers for 6-9 more months sir. We asked our computer and it said the drop in subscriptions will be minute in comparison to an exploit in the economy.

This is the greatest thread ever. Agree 100% with what everyone is saying. It has turned into a joke..you shouldn't have to wait 2 hrs for a pvp queue. Luckily, I am in the middle of the road server, but even so, queue's are a joke. Come on bioware, this is getting a little ridiculous and you have a lot of people angry over this..and we are paying customers at that! Just merge/cross-server pvp this trash! One thing I loved about playing Rift was that I could transfer servers once a week..best decision Trion ever made.

Agree with you. But still it can take a long time before Bioware releases those highly desired transfers/merges. For that reason, I personally just rerolled on a new server. It's much better than just wait for transfers, because in the end, you have still paid to play.

6 people on the republic fleet at 9:30am est in the morning on a friday morning on my est server...wz's don't even pop till after 10am or later most days. pretty pathetic and sad. the worst of it is that my server is one of the heavier populated ones, i feel for the guys on the servers with lower pops. last night i checked and over 30 servers (even the est ones) had light pops at 9:30pm est. there were only 2-3 heavy pops and 1 full.

6 people on the republic fleet at 9:30am est in the morning on a friday morning on my est server...wz's don't even pop till after 10am or later most days. pretty pathetic and sad. the worst of it is that my server is one of the heavier populated ones, i feel for the guys on the servers with lower pops. last night i checked and over 30 servers (even the est ones) had light pops at 9:30pm est. there were only 2-3 heavy pops and 1 full.

This makes me wonder how many people are actually still playing this game? What do you guys think the overall population is now in SWTOR. Weren't we at 1 million subscriptions back in February or something?

Absolutely every other thing they are doing right now should be dropped to solve this issue.

We don't need rakghoul events, we don't need free trial weekends, we don't need more voice overs.

We need a game with a playable population level and we need it a few months ago. Absolutely every single developer you have in your employ that can should be devoted to server merges and server transfers. Nothing else matters until this is fixed.

This game is dying, EA is in financial trouble and laying off 500 to 1000 people, fix what is important and stop being stupid Bioware. Amateur hour doesn't cut it any longer, time to wake up, grow up, and step up. No more playing the fingers in ears lalala everything is fine game. Your game is going out. You have very little time left, fix it or become another mark of obscurity in the MMO fail bin.

Edited by savagepotato

Absolutely every other thing they are doing right now should be dropped to solve this issue.

We don't need rakghoul events, we don't need free trial weekends, we don't need more voice overs.

We need a game with a playable population level and we need it a few months ago. Absolutely every single developer you have in your employ that can should be devoted to server merges and server transfers. Nothing else matters until this is fixed.

This game is dying, EA is in financial trouble and laying off 500 to 1000 people, fix what is important and stop being stupid Bioware. Amateur hour doesn't cut it any longer, time to wake up, grow up, and step up. No more playing the fingers in ears lalala everything is fine game. Your game is going out. You have very little time left, fix it or become another mark of obscurity in the MMO fail bin.

2 Thumbs up on this post. My thoughts exactly!

Sadly this issue will not get fixed anytime soon. I saw the same mismanagement of Warhammer Online by these chumps. Either reroll to Fatman server or download GW2. The other 110+ NA servers are dead and EA always offers their transfers and merges 6months to a year or more after the fact.

I completely agree.

Typical scenario -

I log on and queue for a warzone.

I wait for 30 mins and enter a warzone.

The team gets annihilated.

I queue for another warzone, enter and find out its the same team that have just annililated us.

I requeue and find out that actually that one team pretty much sums up the population of players that I will be playing against that evening.

I realise I will never get my daily done, lose interest in spending 30 mins to queue and turn the game off.

This won't continue for much longer. I will give it one more subscription month then I'm done.

I completely agree.

Typical scenario -

I log on and queue for a warzone.

I wait for 30 mins and enter a warzone.

The team gets annihilated.

I queue for another warzone, enter and find out its the same team that have just annililated us.

I requeue and find out that actually that one team pretty much sums up the population of players that I will be playing against that evening.

I realise I will never get my daily done, lose interest in spending 30 mins to queue and turn the game off.

This won't continue for much longer. I will give it one more subscription month then I'm done.

Yeh sadly, I already cancelled my sub but not before it renewed its 3month reoccuring sub. If they don't get it fixed soon though, I will dispute the charge to my cc, as I was sold a service with a false bill of goods. I paid to play a game that advertised world PvP and rated wzs. This has neither. Classic bait and switch.