Which race is your Sentinel?

Grovanor

Hey guys. I have a level 27 Twi'lek sentinel, and just made a Miraluka sentinel (level 12). Not sure which one to stick with. Granted most robes look like bathrobes on Twi'leks since they were designed to have the hood and thus missing appropriate shoulder paddings, I wear the Aspiring Knight's Chest item so this isn't really an issue. The lekku sometimes annoy me, but since I don't see many Twi'leks around, I'm not sure if i like him or not.

Of course the Miraluka looks pretty good but at the same time generic.

TL;DR Which race do you think looks the best with sentinels? Which one did you pick? How do you feel about it?

My Sentinel is an ugly body type 4 Legacy Rattataki with more scars and piercing than a Cenobite cosplayer, obvious signs of DS corruption plastered all over his face, and a pair of vibroblades that would look more fitting in the hands of a spare pirate than a Jedi.

In other words, he is exactly the kind of savior the Republic needs in its darkest days. :D

Skinny light blue twi'lek. Glad she doesn't wear hoods, or have an invisible headband because of it.

I switch between my aspiring knight's stuff, and resilient polyplast stuff (same model as level 40 gear buyable from pvp vendor). The polyplast vest has some shoulder armoring on it, like the elder ardent blade stuff.

All about human. Not impressed with any of the other race choices. Gives the normal body style without any hood/headband issues like Twi-leks, no stupid visors like Miraluka, and now puke-green skin like Mirilains.

Now if they gave the options for Nautolens or Torgrutas or Mon Calamari playable, I'd be on board with any of those.

I was kinda disappointed with the limit of races per faction. I know it's petty to ask for so much, so I make due with the races they give us. I played Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (2003) as an evil, orange Rodian. I'd give $20/month to make him a sentinel.

Oh, and I play an originally yellow, now pasty white, dark Twi'lek. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Twi'lek, unfortinately. I made a character with a headpiece so now when I wear a piece of gear that is a headpiece then I see both items, horribly clipped with one another. If I wear a helmet it either doesn't appear at all or looks really weird with lekku coming straight out the back of it. Oh, and as mentioned above, no hoods.

Combine that with a crappy dance move and I really, really wish I'd picked another species. In 2 levels i'm going to unlock a Legacy option which I will never ever use. :-(

Hey guys. I have a level 27 Twi'lek sentinel, and just made a Miraluka sentinel (level 12). Not sure which one to stick with. Granted most robes look like bathrobes on Twi'leks since they were designed to have the hood and thus missing appropriate shoulder paddings, I wear the Aspiring Knight's Chest item so this isn't really an issue. The lekku sometimes annoy me, but since I don't see many Twi'leks around, I'm not sure if i like him or not.

Of course the Miraluka looks pretty good but at the same time generic.

TL;DR Which race do you think looks the best with sentinels? Which one did you pick? How do you feel about it?

Body type two zabrak, I am very happy with it myself and think it looks quite good as a sentinel-- not a big fan of miraluka as a race in general and can't say I've see a lot of twi'lek sents (other then a female guide) so while its not on your list that'd be my choice, and it gave the added benefit of letting me make an imperial coloration zabrak smuggler alt