You know you're a healer when...

G-Girl

When you have the power to commit serial-killing by grabbing something to drink.

- tank rushes in mobs, dps-ers goes pew pew and the healer, well the healer is grabbing a nice cold beer from the fridge. :D

*comes back with cold beer* ow hi guys, I see you dead...how's that possible ?

Or, as happened to me once while playing WoW...

Having to rush to answer the door in the middle of a boss fight. Ironically, by the time I got back to my PC, my half of the group was all still alive. Just the other healers had been too distracted laughing at my tank yelling at me over Vent, telling to get my *** back to my PC that they let their charges die.

Edited by dazednconfuzed

When you have the power to commit serial-killing by grabbing something to drink.

- tank rushes in mobs, dps-ers goes pew pew and the healer, well the healer is grabbing a nice cold beer from the fridge. :D

Beer is a healing (Power) buff, y'know. Though, it's only stackable to 3, after which you start taking an exponential hit to Alacrity. Has also been know to result in a loss of Affection.

Edited by ZenMorph
Forgot a sentence.

Happened last night.....:(

When you try to heal teammates on your dd alt who has zero healing abilities.

Also, a bit offtopic, but...

You know you're a commando healer when in PUGs tank puts guard on telekinetic sage without asking who is the healer here >.<

Sorc here, so if the tank happens to remember he has a guard button, it's usually on me. Usually.

When drunk you spam heal yourself thinking you're healing the group.

What? It happens. >_>

What's worse: doing this completely sober.

In my group of friends, if anyone dies or we wipe, someone invariably says, "I blame the healer." It's become almost an endearment.

Edited by Lunazen