The Case of the Curious Kneeling Pandemic

Tiddymun

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what an entertaining thread this has been, and OP, you are hilarious! i jumped on this thread so fast when i saw it. for the last 2 days or so i have logged in to find my character kneeling and i was at a complete loss on how how to explain it. its not game breaking or anything just thought it was odd. now i know its my baby taun-taun's fault, and he seemed so innocent! i shall chuck him into the nearest ravine next time i log in, that should solve the issue

This has been the most amusing thread of the day for sure. I can't imagine why I didn't realize that My Sith Assasins new found inclination to rest between log ins resided with his new tauntaun. It was the only thing that had changed. But then again, I activated it when I got it and promptly forgot about it, because it's small and runs around behind me pretty unnoticed. When I do see him, I remind myself to dismiss him, as it's hardly fitting for a powerful Sith to have a cute and cuddly furrball following him around, but then I get distracted by murders and such.

It's actually been proven squatting is the ideal poo position.

Proven? Not to me, bubba! Link please.

The ONLY time I would consider pooping in an unconventional manner would be in a zero-g environment, though to be fair I would probably be so protective of the vital, life-supporting equipment becoming contaminated, that my posture would most likely be more... fluid. And somewhat active, in a panicky manner. An unlikely scenario, as I understand there are sucking contraptions installed... and besides, I don't know about you, but we have gravity in Yorkshire. Very helpful in evacuation situations. Perhaps that's where your problem resides... I'd check E-Bay.

I'm glad to read that the Submissive Kneeling Plague Event has reared itself across the naughty Sith Empire and is not confined to we angelic types. A trouble shared, they say.

Oh and the link request? Best not... probably...

Since you asked for it (although according to the footnote you're going to have to read a book):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defecation

Too late. :)

Holy crap! Literally!

After reading the section on fainting and death, I have upgraded my insurance policy. Better to be safe. Wouldn't want my loved ones to be denied a payout in the event of any poopsquat-related death I may suffer.

I realise this thread has been somewhat dragged nether-region-wards so will attempt to adjust and compensate...

Has anyone else noticed that the Kneeling Plague Taun Tauns are insisting on aninnynonny... anonnyninny... anigglyscratching... anonymity? I have an Orokeet, called Orokeet... a Crimson and a Pale Rakling (guess what they're called)... but a Taun Taun that evidently only speaks Blue Bar... 'cos that's all it's willing to display.

Could this be down to the fact that the Kneely-related damage they're doing is so system-wide that the Containment Officers (who are conspicuous by their absinthe, I have to say) are under orders to euthanise the entire species?

The plot thickens.

Proven? Not to me, bubba! Link please.

The ONLY time I would consider pooping in an unconventional manner would be in a zero-g environment, though to be fair I would probably be so protective of the vital, life-supporting equipment becoming contaminated, that my posture would most likely be more... fluid. And somewhat active, in a panicky manner. An unlikely scenario, as I understand there are sucking contraptions installed... and besides, I don't know about you, but we have gravity in Yorkshire. Very helpful in evacuation situations. Perhaps that's where your problem resides... I'd check E-Bay

Yorkshire sounds very nice! Here in the republic of Georgia we have lots of Turkish toilets, or squatty-potties. I've yet to see a kneely-potty, though. That'll be the day!

I swear, when I first read this it said, KNEEL PHEASANT, KNEEL!

I've got bird on the brain.

Sounds like you've been having the same sort of forum day I have...

I spent two distressing hours convinced the Twi'lek Hoods / Clipping Lekku thread was about some arcane circumcision ritual.

Not that I'd admit it. Oops.