Players on Biowares side vs Whiners (Pre-Order)

ColdLogic

Im adding another color I dont care for either

am i the only person that remembers Bioware saying

CE: 7 days early access

DE: 5 days early access

SE: 3 days early access

i didnt get CE for the extra 2 days early... however i was looking forward to it.. now its just a slap in the nuts.

i didnt get CE for the extra 2 days early... however i was looking forward to it.. now its just a slap in the nuts.

source?

I didn't expect to be in today as my code wasn't entered until 26/07. But what has annoyed me is the claim entry was based on when you entered your code. It clearly is not as i know people who entered their codes the same day or just after who are now playing.

It seems to be utterly random, not first come first serve.

All i have to say is i pre ordered this game before there were codes then it was pushed back then a 2nd time, i dropped 25 bucks towards the 150 dollar collectors edition for the pre sale so i could get early access i was nvr given a code i had to go through hell to get a new 1 that isnt even ce and now were going in waves? this has been a hot mess from the get ! and if im paying 3x what Joe regular edition is i think you should have access 1st. i mean right is right and wrong is wrong and basically i loaned them 25 bucks for a promise to play on the 13th and now i prob wont get in till the the 20th.. this is just dumb, the servers were stress tested and if they crash o well the game hasn't been released yet. "so what" how can u really test ur servers unless you try to crash em. this by far has been the worst pre release ever.. Ive played every major mmo starting with uo and this is by far the worst just utter nonsense, I thought they wernt going to sell so many copy's so they didn't have to worry about server crashes or was that yet other lies ...there's 2 things i hate in this world a lier and a thief and there coming close to being both here in my book, very unhappy about this maybe should cut loses now and just hope the secret world will be better...:(:confused::mon_trap:

I'm with Bioware on this.. For all the complaining about not getting access today is wasted.

There were no suprises! I've been reading the complaints for hours about how bioware did this and that but the thing is.. They did exactly what they said they were going to do and exactly how they were going to do it. How can you ask for more than that?

I realize that not all of you know that this day was mapped out and explained for weeks by the devs in the forums..

I realize that not all of you know what a "Troll" is and that these forums are loaded with them.

I realize that some of you who did read the posts on the release didn't understand them completely and ignored most of the important stuff.. like oh say.. what they were going to do and how.

In summary, Bioware was honest and straight with us from the start about what would happen. The only thing that was unexpected was the start on the 13th instead of the 15th.

Yes, yes you are (I hope that is your second account too, because there is no way you can remember them saying that from november).

I am on nobody's side, I just come here for giggles (and because july 30th preorders are still to be let in).

Edited by Cpacal

Actually, no, I don't remember that. What is your source?

Team BioWare!!!

Gotta love it when random people just make up stuff.

I'm with Bioware on this one. All the ads said "Play up to 5 days early" and that's exactly what people are getting. For those who are playing today they got access 7 days early but I expect that the majority of the people will be playing by thursday or friday and that's a hell of a deal to me. Bioware has also said that the early release would be based on when people preordered so once again no surprise. Those of you who are complaining need to grow up and realize that your turn will come soon enough. I also read somewhere on the forums that if everyone started at once then there would be a lot people in the same areas at the same time so staggering the release lessens that effect.

Preordered 7/21 within hours of the announcement. Registered immediately, two accounts, for my wife and me.

No invite for either account.

*sigh*

Perhaps they need somebody who knows how to properly order an SQL statement?

Just gonna say that you are waiting to be let into THEIR game, not the other way around... seems to me their programming skill is not in question.

Hey there folks,

While we understand these threads are made with good intentions, they do tend to draw overly negative elements and flaming and do not encourage productive discussion - therefore, we will be closing this thread at this time.

Please do try to post content that contains constructive criticism and respect for those with differing opinions.

Thanks for your understanding.