BIOWARE I solved how to balance healing!

LancelotOC

Dear Bioware,

Many healers are complaining they die too easily in WZs. Many gifted and wise non-healers have pointed out repeatadly that a healer needs to group with a tank and guard to be viable.

Regardless of this sound advice healers have continued to finger wrangle and complain that even this dependancy is too much of a burden for pvping.

The Solution:

Everyone has a time bomb on them that blows up and kills them if they stray too far way from a certain class.

Mercs will be buddied up with Operatives

Power techs will be buddied up with Assassins

Juggs will be buddied up with Sorcs

And Marauders will be buddied up with Snipers.

If you log on you have to find your buddy class and group with him to join a WZ and be safe. You will need to not only group que with the fella but in the warzone you have to stay near him the whole time.

If you cant find one and go solo into a warzone expect to blow up every 30 seconds. If you find one and he gets distracted running off you both blow up.

I'm sure I will get unanimous support for this change from every PVPer . From one side the DPS players have offered this solution to healers repeatadly so I know they are on board. The healers also will want this as they already have to do it anyways.

Bioware no need to thank me for me genius solution to your healer woes.. I offer it out of my love for fair and balanced play for all. :D

Actually, it's pretty easy to balance healers and not overpower hybrids (which is a big reason why ppl have the feeling that nothing dies in PuG's, cuz 2-3 healers and 2+ offhealers isn't a very rare occurance).

Sage:

give them THIS instead of healing trance:

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Infuse_Health

This way, the Sage had very strong burstheal, but worse pressure-heal and would require supporters/other healers to heal him up.

Then, give Healers a T4+ skill that gives them an expertise-buff on healing:

for Sages: Clairvoyance and Serenity adds +1% Healing in PvP per point

for Scoundrels: Acoomplished Sawbones and Homegrown Pharmacology adds +1% healing in PvP per point

for Commandos: Potet Medicine adds +1% healing in PvP per point

That way, Fullhealers would get buffed, while hybrids wouldn't get the buff and sages actually had a useful burstheal against the 5k instants almost every DD has in store....

Wow that GW2 heal is a great idea.

That's GW1....IMO the way MMOs should be designed.

From what I've seen, I am DISAPPOINTED with GW2, because even they have strayed away from the beauty of "Build" Wars.

~280 skills for each Class/subclass combo, 10 class/9subclass, you choose ONLY 8 to make your build.

I don't know how to calculate the statistics, and not even taking into account spending attribute points in 7 different areas..... there are millions of different builds that can be created for unique character play.

Simple, yet complex, beautiful, no clutter, no need for Bull Crap macros...and very few are the same....most are unique.

Not promoting the game, just for MMO history, go read through a skills list and /or build lists to see the imagination and creativity you were allowed to carve your name out with,

That's GW1....IMO the way MMOs should be designed.

From what I've seen, I am DISAPPOINTED with GW2, because even they have strayed away from the beauty of "Build" Wars.

~280 skills for each Class/subclass combo, 10 class/9subclass, you choose ONLY 8 to make your build.

I don't know how to calculate the statistics, and not even taking into account spending attribute points in 7 different areas..... there are millions of different builds that can be created for unique character play.

Simple, yet complex, beautiful, no clutter, no need for Bull Crap macros...and very few are the same....most are unique.

Not promoting the game, just for MMO history, go read through a skills list and /or build lists to see the imagination and creativity you were allowed to carve your name out with,

Hey silly, you can equip different weapons that you can switch during combat that allows you to have access to more than 8 skills. So it' smore versatile than how you are making it out to be.

Dear Bioware,

Many healers are complaining they die too easily in WZs. Many gifted and wise non-healers have pointed out repeatadly that a healer needs to group with a tank and guard to be viable.

Regardless of this sound advice healers have continued to finger wrangle and complain that even this dependancy is too much of a burden for pvping.

The Solution:

Everyone has a time bomb on them that blows up and kills them if they stray too far way from a certain class.

Mercs will be buddied up with Operatives

Power techs will be buddied up with Assassins

Juggs will be buddied up with Sorcs

And Marauders will be buddied up with Snipers.

If you log on you have to find your buddy class and group with him to join a WZ and be safe. You will need to not only group que with the fella but in the warzone you have to stay near him the whole time.

If you cant find one and go solo into a warzone expect to blow up every 30 seconds. If you find one and he gets distracted running off you both blow up.

I'm sure I will get unanimous support for this change from every PVPer . From one side the DPS players have offered this solution to healers repeatadly so I know they are on board. The healers also will want this as they already have to do it anyways.

Bioware no need to thank me for me genius solution to your healer woes.. I offer it out of my love for fair and balanced play for all. :D

This is exactly what is needed actually. WZ's should have never allowed more than 3 or 4 of the same class the WZ.

I have a better idea, make a healer only warzone queuing system. This way they can all be immortal and feel important regardless of balance. In fact why don't we do this for all classes and spec's although scoundrels/operatives may never see a warzone :(

Hey silly, you can equip different weapons that you can switch during combat that allows you to have access to more than 8 skills. So it' smore versatile than how you are making it out to be.

yeah, but all will have similar weapon sets, so even "changing it up" means that you will be similar to the same class with that weapon set attached.....Not really your unique decision to bring these exact sets of abilities.

and add to that, it only changes 2-3 abilities in your bar when you switch...70% will be the same as everyone else in the class right?

Blah

yeah, but all will have similar weapon sets, so even "changing it up" means that you will be similar to the same class with that weapon set attached.....Not really your unique decision to bring these exact sets of abilities.

and add to that, it only changes 2-3 abilities in your bar when you switch...70% will be the same as everyone else in the class right?

Blah

/facepalm no.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/171032/module_gallery/original/506859.jpg